Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Amazing Adventures of Paragonimus Westermani

Paragonimus Westermani, on it's way to fuck up your life.
 Fuck.

Anyway, haven't been writing lately, it's as if my creative mind is being slowly taken over by fucking medicinal books or some shit. Yes I hate my life. There is no silver lining to where I'm going.

I want to write Chapter Two of whatever the title of it is but I still haven't gotten back chapter one. Hmmm.

Exams means a rise in the level of sugar intake, which I'm not keen on because diabetes runs in the family. Why am I telling you this? Because I don't want to make you laugh. Besides the fact that I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about. Must be those Toxoplasma Gondii fucking around.

There's too much shit going on in the cesspit I have as a brain that I can't even sort out the simplest of things like 'Should I take a taxi' or 'Where's the sugar'. In the end I just walk wherever I need to be and end up tired as hell or I end up bottling up the rage. Well, you know, most of the time. I get angry over trivial things and frankly, the thought of that pisses me off even further. Let's not touch the nobody gets me and my genius mind part. Oh and honestly, fuck Egyptians man. The whole lot of em. This whole country is like the fucking epitome of fucked up. Digression.

I can't wait for the exams to be over with, as in fuck the results, fuck the performance, I just want it to be over with. This year has not been a good one. I'm not even talking about Europe, I just want need some time to fucking hibernate and rebuild my crumbling walls so that stuff that needs to remain in there stays in there.

Christ... There's like a whole fucking cycle going on... Smoke, sugar, smoke, sleep, smoke, study, study, sugar, study, smoke, study, sugar.... You get the idea...

If sugar does that to my face, I swear I'll start fasting
Now I'm homeless. Ah well, lets put that parasitic soul to a test ey?

Now, back to the adventures of Paragonimus Westermani.

2 comments:

abdullah said...

skrang ni aku pnya sex fantacy adelah aku nak ade genital sucker. oh westermani!

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Dei, genital sucker tu heterophyes la. Finals ade lagi argh frak!