Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sleepless Nights 35 - When The Ooperwalla Hits you.

He really knows where and how to hit you so that you'll backflip and crash into a cactus fifteen miles away. He and his reality TV shows.

Anyway, this blogpost is a tribute to the night that I will one day look back and say 'Holy shit, I did that?' since I will and have been studying non-stop for the past... God knows. So I decided every time I should fail to concentrate, I will post a song but before that, some humour.

"... Rupture occurs with acute increase in intracranial pressure such as straining at (passing) stool, exercises and sexual intercourse..."

You see what the big man did? He gave you a disease where he took three of the most fun things to do and you can die because you do them. A humiliating death. You're about to dump a huge load, something pops in your brain, you die. You're humping the girl of your dreams (Maybe it is a dream. HAH!), something pops, you die. You're jogging, something pops, you die. You. Die.

Enough on that, first video:




Officially addicted to metric. I shit you not, they're good.


Hot women headbanging and making art. Seriously, how can you not like that shit.


I know, the woman actually looks fucking retarded (I regret not saying this) but her voice is awesome and so is Andrea Bocelli's. Oh and he's blind and even so, he's more awesome than you. Suck that, perfect human beings!



... Holy crap, she's fucking hot...

And hence; Pathology is taken care of.

3 comments:

ikanosha said...

HAH! see I told everyone the worst way to die would be while you're having sex.

And nooooo one takes me seriously.
Crossing the street la. Without ever finding love la. Hit by a bus la.

Now science is proving it and now everyone's like Holy shit!

People can just go suck berry aneurysm's ass.

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

... Of course the worst time to die is while having sex. That proves that the world itself is insane, not me.

And for that last sentence, I hereby award you the medal of Making-me-laugh-and-then-choke-on-coffee. It is coveted. Savour this moment.

ikanosha said...

Is honored and weirded out but savoring.