Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Love Exposure.



I... Don't actually know what the fuck is going on in this video but it's the only one there is...


Okay.

So I just finished watching 'Love Exposure', a four hour Japanese film. And with the Japanese, it's always accompanied by a bowl of deep fried what-the-fuck.

But trust me. This time, it's an awesome bowl. I can't even begin to enumerate how fucking amazing this film is. It's so fucking scattered and random and watching it is as if taking a deep dive into the mysteries of the multiverse... It's... Glorious...

Let's see. For one, there's a goddess acting in it.

I don't care what your taste in women are. If you say that she does not stir the beast that sleeps within you, I will hunt you down, pull your spleen out of your anus and force you to eat it.
At first I thought she was some sort of eye-candy, something to make the film seem less bleak but by the third hour and endless glorious fapping... I must say... She just found a cozy little place right beside Audrey Hepburn in me aching heart. Especially the ending. Oh God.

Then there's the fact that the film itself presents elements that are obscure like Tosatsu (The martial art of taking up-skirt shots. No. I am not shitting you. I'd give a link but...) and cross-dressing. And then the whole disillusionment and fragility of faith. And the tormented life of a priest who found romance...

Son of a fucking bitch. It's perfect. Worth the god damned four hours.

Thing is, I generally despise Japanese films simply because they tend to exaggerate a lot of things. Emotions especially. And that is present in copious amounts in this film but as you go on watching, all that shit becomes... Neglectable. Because while one may choose to watch it and comment upon the superficial presentation, another might find these deep thoughts that lingers throughout the hours.

Mind fucking blown.

I wouldn't recommend it, per se. Mainly because there's about a million scenes like the one below.

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg
The thing is that it works. Somehow, through a loophole of the fucking supreme law of the universe, it works.  This film managed to patch together humour, epicosity, drama, NSFW, and actually found a perfect blend.

Also, the antagonist manually broke her stroked out dad's penis. Just putting it out there to outline the amount of crazy awesomeness.

*

My monitor is dead. Time to do some blood magic and curse some motherfuckers.

No comments: