Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Honesty. To the Fucking Max.

  1. Nobody will like what I am going to write, nobody will find it in their mind/heart to accept it and the narrow minded society always will deny it.
  2. I am not suicidal. People think that me cutting myself ultimately leads to me being suicidal but I am not. I love the way my blood trickles and coagulates. That and how it reminds me of my mortality.
  3. I have only 4 close friends who I would truly get steamrolled for. To those who may have the feeling that I might do that for them, you're delusional.
  4. I hate mass human contact.
  5. I believe that the current world has nothing worth living for except for family.
  6. Watching 'The Arrivals', prolly everything that the fucker says has already been noted in my brain.
  7. The book Taqwacore has more bad points that good. The book itself is awesome but the messages go overboard at times.
  8. I love God. I may be that bastard that doesn't pray and sin 24-7 but He is there and I devote myself to him. Hidayah is a journey, I haven't and maybe I will never find my destination. So fuck off you retarded stereotypical motherfucking fanatics. Stop giving Islam a bad name. This is dedicated to those who think they are fucking messiahs while all they do is lead people astray. They are all around us.
  9. This thing here in Egypt where there are Societies formed among M'sians. Yeah, those. I think its fucking stupid. And at the same time I'm calling all those who support this shit moronic mongoloids. Happy New Year!
  10. I am sorry, truly to those who I have not kept in contact with.
  11. To the fuckers who go around trying to change people: Stop being so fucking afraid of your fragility. Sebelum tolong orang, tengok diri sendiri dalam cermin dulu, tengok betul-betul iman tu tahap mana.
  12. The Bible is super good reading material.
  13. Muslims can keep dogs. To those who think otherwise, refer to Surrah al-Baqarah 2:115. So much for angels not coming in the house.
  14. Even as an Arsenal fan, I think Wenger needs to go. Maybe a little change in the game plan perhaps?
  15. My laptop is dead. As in dead dead. I'm ready to cry now. I'm about to lose my prtfolio for the second FUCKING TIME IN 12 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!! WHY ME.... 
  16. I cannot see myself in any other place except being down the drain 10-20 years in the future...
  17. I have no idea why but I feel as if bits and pieces of me are being left behind everywhere I go.
  18. I am extremely ignorant and I love that fact no matter how many fuckers are hurt. Ha-ha.
  19. I do not appreciate being insulted. Seriously. Why? Because then I'll insult the insulter back and me not being used to restrain my words (both vocabulary wise and subject wise), it'll end up messy.
  20. I fear darkness, cold water, ghosts, heights, clowns and anxiety. Crazy crazy world.
  21. I wish I am clinically crazy.
  22. I think that half of the supporters of Chelsea and Manchester United are just doing it because they'd like to be in a winning position. Correction. 3/4.
  23. Coffee is ecstasy with orgasmic capabilities.
  24. I have no respect for people who cannot distinguish between Jews and Zionist. These are the people who contribute to the deterioration of the world today.
  25. I try to stay away from Malays because most of them are into that stupid fucked up mentality in which Malays are supreme and all other races are inferior. What the fuck?
  26. I hate fucken weddings.
  27. I need to get laid.
  28. Sigh. My laptop died. There goes my Lightning and my writings.
  29. I am an emotional impulse driven ignorant fuck.
  30. The fact that I have to do Medicine is one thing, having to do it in Egypt is another but having to do it with 500 over Malaysians surrounding me beats everything.
  31. I can't make a change no matter how hard I try.
  32. Chics in specs with long hair is el kryptonit.
  33. Gugarshlider. Ah, good times.

12 comments:

Anila P. said...

I am confused. Cold water? How?
Yes, I'm focusing on something minimally important. That's me.

athirah ali said...

number 30. was thinking the exact same thing a few days ago. man my life sucks. ah what else is new

aisyah hassan said...

i like 21,22 n 24. haha

Anonymous said...

Zufar you crack me up,haha. And btw,this is Ika - link me! And I know this is pretty random but what blood type are you anyways? :D

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Ani: Why? Cold water is el poison! POISON!

Thirah: Tell me bout it woman...

AIsyah: Hahaha yeah! Stupid fuckers who can't tell good from bad... They deserve to be impaled on chopstiks.

Ika: Le Gasp! Hahaha blog baru blog baru XD I'm O +ve and yes, the fact that I have the most common fucking bloodtype does not sooth me.

aisyah hassan said...

chopsticks. nice. hahaha

diemarysues said...

But...but...clowns and darkness and all I get... Cold water ain't...scary... Is it? Great, now I'm going to be too scared to walk into the bathroom...

Anonymous said...

25.
true. the mentality shud change. =)

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Aisyah: I'd say toothpicks but those are to flimsy.

Diemarysues/Ani/The Realist/Woman: Cold water is not scary but that anticipation as you're about to step into it, that plunge... Ho shit, that's fucked up. Cold water always reminds me of drowning.

Anonymous: Haha, anyways, who art ye be?

aisyah hassan said...

32 : sexaayyy.. hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Wow anonymous.
If you're a guy,I'd be somewhat attracted to your ideals :)

And zufar the fact that I'm O -ve is pretty cool but not something I was looking forward too but Zaim is also O -ve! :)

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Stereotypical fuckers: You guys are gonna have a hard life if you guys get hurt. Stay at home and pray till you're old and raisin-like!!

Hahaha! Chill la, at least you guys aren't AB -ve, that truly means you're in a fucked up position. Besides, O is like 47% so prolly half of that is -ve which means you've got... uh... whatever, do the maths yourself.

Aisyah: Hell yeah!