Friday, March 26, 2010

Riddles and Answers.

So you've been asking. What the fuck is going on. Why the sudden change. What happened?

This is no call for help. Only answers to riddles if not more riddles to the evasive answer.

Going back to originality, returning to the passive, motherfucking earth deems it be that way.

The social introvert will always remain one, no you will not make a difference, you are not of any importance.

The lonely, he curses and utters profanities but lonely he shall remain. Company is not meant for him.

Now you say 'Shush! Your tongue dances away from the truth! You're ill, everybody needs company," with concern and a pat.

To that he smiles and his fiddle belches out more riddles; 'Nay my sweet, my tongue cannot dance and the truth remains intact; though my trunk might sway, my voice never goes astray. '

Paranoia sets in, thoughts of loss floods ye mind. 'I can heal you, let me be the one!' You cry and you pry, the lonely flew away on wings of wax and bone.

The social introvert will remain one. The lonely will die alone.

Let me be. I am me, behold the truth.

4 comments:

ikanosha said...

What about those who wishes not to make a difference,
who offers no company,
who are broken themselves
and just wants to be there where the passive introvert doings are going on? Should they scadadle off too?

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Hmmmm that's a toughie. They could look for other passive introverts to shower with mutual introvertedness. Or they could offer solace and go away or something. Either that or they can wait until things settle down.

diemarysues said...

Ooh, I like it. Especially the fiddle line and the last line.

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Hahaha thanks babe.