Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sleepless Nights 38 - The wrong era.

I know, I know, I've said this so many times but in all honesty, I cannot stress it enough. I'm born in the wrong age.

Almost every aspect of me is at a clash with the world today. I mean yes, I realise that not being able to use a laptop or listen to a fucken iPod (Which died a few fucken days ago fuck fuck fuckkk) would suck big time but really, I can think of a few things in which I would benefit greatly from not having em. Like getting off my ass and study for instance.

1. Better Fucken Music

I'm not totally against the music nowadays, in which I do enjoy a certain few artists here and there but really, in general, the music nowadays is fucking trash. All you get in the mainstream nowadays is guys who sound like girls, and girls who look like guys and in a whole, a pedophile paradise city. Then you have the ones who can't sing, can't write their own shit so they get the bloody brilliant idea to act as fucken weird as possible to get some form of attention. Attention which the world's bastardly shallow population duly delivers.

I... I rest my case.
Also, I admit; in this point I'm about to make I'm a total bitching hypocrite, but back then, there is total support and respect for the musicians. You don't have all this torrent shit, it's either you like them and are willing to fork out the cash to buy their material, or you don't and you stop buying. I mean it's an almost foolproof way to eliminate these fucken posers. You don't have people back then having a million songs on their playlist but listen to a few hundred, but when the situation arises, goes all 'Oh... My God, thats liek my super favourite band!!! <3' when all they can't even point out which song is which. Point is, better music appreciation those days. Also, you have this:



Enough said on that issue eh?

2. Women.

Yes, women. Or man if women rubs you the wrong way.

Also, I know how vague this one is but really, those days there's a sort of... charm I guess in women that is absent today. I mean yeah, you can go all sexist and say 'Put em in gown and they'll all look the same' or even better; 'Get them out of a gown and they'll all look the same'.

My reply would be fuck off you sexist fag. You put the general population of females in a gown and ask them to dance and they'll break their ankle in no time. You try to get a woman back then in a gown with that attitude and you get your balls pierced by stilettos.
After you stop staring, you'll find your balls crushed. Literally. That's Ginger Rogers and you better fucking remember that.


Which then brings us to...

3. Dancing

Seriously, when did we forget how to dance? Say dance to the common public, all all they think of is grinding and awkward boners. Not that I'm against getting awkward boners (I have been told that it's cute when you blush. Even cuter when you wet your pants. Even cuter when you cry. Proving women are crazy sadists since 1991.) but those days you have what the public calls ballroom dancing and what I call 'Fuck yeah baby, twirl towards me'. Yeah, people think it's corny but that's the whole fucking problem with the world nowadays. Everybody is trying to uphold a god damn egoist value which gives birth to men who don't fucking respect women and women who don't respect themselves. I'm not saying that you have to fucking stay celibate as a way to show your self-appreciation but really, acting like a slut with a neon sign saying 'For Sale' on your crotch doesn't do jackshit. Same goes to men who would fuck anything that moves as a way of proving themselves.

Back to dancing. It's not that it's corny or anything, it's an expression of your feelings. That's why there's so many bloody types of dances, each to it's own and crap, I know Ginger Rogers is sending me hidden messages when she does it. Cause I'm awesome you know, didn't think you'd forget that.



4. The Fucking Clothes.

Yes, this one I reserve strictly to the era before the arrival of non-suited men. Suits are fucking awesome, if you can't even realise that already, then please by all means, leave before I nail you to a table and call my pet torture-fuck-donkey. A few reasons as to define the superiority of suits:

- It's fucking awesome.
- No matter how bad you look, don a suit and you'll look five, no, ten times better.
- It's fucking awesome.
- The abundance of pockets.
- It's fucking awesome.
- Scare value.
- It's fucking awesome.
- Ginger Rogers will love you.

Do note that this only applies to three piece suits and not those god damn blazers. I have one, I know, fuck you. Sure, some would go 'Oh fuck, if you wore that anywhere during summer, you'd die of heat poisoning'. To which I reply; in Soviet Russia heat don't kill you, you kill heat. Or to summarize, if it get's too hot, take the fucking jacket off. Really, look at how many women fall for this bastard:

A huge setback is if you fucking shine. Or look like a cow.
5. The freedom of being yourself.

I know that for every actions, there are limits but using today and back then as a comparison, there is a huge difference. Nowadays, for some reason unknown to myself, the public opinion actually fucking matters in the way you act. If you are some sort of recluse for example, the public would feel obliged to try to fish you out with some sort of infernal claw and make you socialize. They call it helping. Those days, there were too much shit to be dealt with like fucking plagues and witches that people get it if you want to be alone drinking coffee in the comfort of your own being.

Nowadays, if you like to read and study, you get a fat label stamped on your head reading 'Loser'. You're fat, hell say no more, here's a free label. You're scared of the world, join the club. Tell me, what is the justice in that?


Definitely the wrong fucking era.

No comments: