Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sleepless Nights 49 - You What?!

I actually enjoy your depraved, temporary insane moments. Really I do.

But? There's always a but isn't there?

Yes, but. I cannot find it in my conscience to agree with what you did. Well, our conscience. For now.

The past is the past, innit? Look mate, I'm moving on. It's been what, how many years since back then, I think it's about fucken time yeah?

It's been four years. Four years. Three years and a few odd months, to be exact but I digress. That wasn't an act of moving on, that's denial at its best. Deny the fact that she ever existed, deny the memories and it's all fine and dandy, yes?

Sigh, why do we have to do this every single fucking time. Look, to be perfectly fucking honest, we haven't been in contact since the beginning of time-

Quite the hyperbole there, I must say.

Fuck you. As I was saying we haven't been in contact. If she saw me nowadays, riding the LRT or fucking a horse by the roadside, she wouldn't even recognise me. Maybe the odd feeling of familiarity but that's it. What's the use of keeping something that doesn't serve any function anyway? What possible good is there in keeping something that only reminds me of those fucked up days? None. Trust me one this, she wouldn't even realise what happened.

Haven't been in contact... Somehow I sense a flaw in the integrity of that statement... What is it, I wonder... Wait, let me think real hard, I'm pretty sure I know this one... Wait for it... Wait for it... Ah yes, of course! She tried to mend things didn't she? Way early. Quite a lot too, if memory serves and you remember it too. And what did you do? What did Mr. Tough guy do? You ignored the pleas of a crying damsel and you embraced the shattered bond. Quite fitting, I must say, indeed.

My point still stands. I acted like an asshole-

Like an asshole? Tut tut, I have to intervene. You acted on instinct and raw nature. Don't blame it on some god damned trait that doesn't even exist in you.

That's getting quite irritating. Very well then, I rephrase. I acted on impulse back then because I knew that there isn't a valid way that it would work out. I mean, seriously. I'm a free bird aren't I? Have been, will always be and I cannot, under any circumstances present, be chained down by something such as distance and what not. Unacceptable. Now that shit is over with, ages ago, we have not been in contact and our so called 'bond' has developed into only status likes and the occasional comment which has so far, been ignored by both parties. I see no point in even calling it a friendship. Her face is not a profile picture.

For fuck's sake, I know your fucking point of view. I always do, even when it's to the point of utter insanity but this, this isn't the way to fucking do it. I don't mind you removing all the other worthless fucks on the list, cause none of them even knows who you are. She does, fucker, and you know what else? She made an impression. Showed you your mistakes, fuck it, showed who you really are in monochrome. You don't just brush people off just fucking like that.

You do realise that through your own logic, this just means that I'm acting as natural as possible. I mean, hey, you're the one that said being an asshole is an inborn trait, aye? Also, where's the other guy? This is new, aren't you guys fucking twins?

The other guy is too pissed off to even speak to you. You disgust him for some reason and I find it quite easy to understand why.

Sigh, you fucking hypocritical fuckers. You didn't even like her and now, just because I did something offensive to you, out comes the holier than thou shotgun, eh? Nice going, really, the two of you. Just perfect. When I was fucking around, what did you say? 'Get out of this', 'It's obviously going to get ugly', 'She's not fucking trustworthy', all that jizz. And now, here we are. Nicely done.

Oh, trust me, I still don't like her. Too full of shit and superficial for my tastes. It does not, however, change the fact that you're in the wrong.

You know what, fuck you. I'm content. It doesn't bother me, I'm not losing any sleep over it and I can't fucking give a damn. You know when she'll realise all this? Yeah, I know that's what you were about to use as your next point because you're fucking me. She'll notice this on the 28th of next month, then she'll get pissed off. Then she'll forget about it, just like every other human being. At most, she'll send me a hate fuelled message. The outcome stays the same.

Ah, we'll see friend. We'll see. This might be interesting, I always knew how soft you are when them tears start rolling down. It'll be fun, real horrorshow.

No comments: