Wednesday, September 21, 2011

This and That and This.

I had a really fucked up dream yesterday (Yesterday? Two days ago? I can't tell any more.). It's one of those dreams where you dream in a dream, basically, in your dream, you're sleeping and you're dreaming. I have no idea if that made sense.

Anyway, I woke up from the dream to find my jaw hurting, no, more like a mega suction force acting on the buccal cavity itself, like being kissed by a god damned vacuum cleaner powered by nuclear fission. Of course, I woke the fuck up, and then... How do I put this in terms one could understand... All my teeth tore off their respective sockets and fell into my cupped palms, all bloodied among specks of white.

While this in itself is not quite horrific, I have to point out that my mind works in quite a weird way when it comes to pain perception. See, I can imagine pain.

Apparently, that's what google understands by the term 'Imagine pain'.
For example, if I imagine being cut on the finger, I could literally feel the pain on said finger. Of course, it pales in comparison to what I would actually feel if I had been cut physically, but the point still stands. So, with this in mind, I actually felt every single one of my tooth being ripped out. That was what made it insanely fucked up.

So with my teeth in my palms, I walked out - From a room exactly like the one I was sleeping in, hence the increase in panic - and then I saw a girl, which I vaguely remember - And fancy, if I may say so myself - and she was in the same condition of horror because it had happened to her as well. So there we were, both of us grimacing from the pain and horror, teeth in our hands, blood flowing from our mouth. For some reason, it had quite a funny side to it, so both of us laughed - A quite horrific laugh, you know, with all the gums exposed and the blood and the fucking lack of teeth - and we exchanged teeth. She was beautiful. By that time, I was pretty sure it was a fucking dream so the sense of general fucked-upness had left me entirely.

Then I woke up, teeth still intact. And went back to sleep.

*

I have a sudden urge nowadays to murder people who have a feeling of general discontent towards old people. Sure, I too occasionally get the feeling of utter boredom when they tell a story that you've heard a million times before but I don't see that small problem being a reason to hate them. Look at what, say, an eighty year old person has gone through. He has lost his wife, most of his friends, his family, occasionally his child. He has lost the vigour of youth, his bones ache, he can't even walk up a hill without feeling out of breath. He has tasted most of life's pleasures, and now is bored, or he has not tasted it as much as he wants it but conditions do not permit him to go ahead.

Honestly, am I the only one who could sympathise with that sort of condition? Where you want to do something but you just cannot because the physical limitations has completely overpowered you. It's like having the chance of fucking the only person ever that you urgently need to fuck but you can't because there's a metal door that you cannot under any circumstances break through. You know she's on the other side of the door, naked, wet and doused in fucking honey and chocolate and - Good heavens! - she's calling out to you in that sexy voice of hers.

Do you get the point there?

ONLY YOU CAN POP THE CHOCOLATE CHERRY! ONLY YOU!
*

I actually believe right now that we are the only people who understands chaos in it's purest form. I mean yeah, you'd argue that those in Palestine or those in Somalia are the ones who truly understands it but I respectfully disagree. War is not the pure form of chaos, it's a temporary spike which will in time - Depends on how long one is willing to wait - subside.

The purest form of chaos is quite simply, the state of utter disorganisation. It's the point where nobody is willing to take the initiative to repair the damage, where everybody decides that they are content with the everyday fuckupperry of their lives' condition. And that's Egypt for you.

I thought of finding a picture to accompany my statement. I failed. Here's colours instead.
*

I miss the UK. No, come to think of it, I miss the whole travelling part, I don't think it really matters where I go. Now it's back to the fucking routine life of getting up late, having a meal a day and sleeping late.

*

I realise how much I fucking hate cats nowadays. Sure, it's nice to photograph it, it's nice to tease the fuck out of it, but having a cat generally is a fucking bane. Their fur... It's everywhere, and I shit you not on the everywhere part. It's got on my fucking camera strap which, I believe, if left any longer, would resemble a goddamned fur scarf. It gets into my nose, it gets into my eyes, it gets fucking everywhere. And with cats, here comes fleas, motherfucking fleas which coincidentally, I'm fucking allergic to and now my goddamned body is ridden with these fucking welts that itches like fuck if I don't scratch it and hurts if I do.

The harbinger of motherfucking evil itch.

No comments: