Monday, September 26, 2011

Sleepless Nights 52 - Blueberry Fire / An Unhealthy Obsession With Balconies.

There was once a few years ago (Five? Six?) that a friend of mine tore his muscle. I, of course, didn't know for sure, but meh, it seemed like it. So as we were teasing (Teasing? Laughing at his pain, yes.) him, the head discipline came into the class and he was enraged at us because we were making so much fucking noise. Then he saw my mate and he asked what the fuck is wrong with him.So I told him, it's probably a fucking muscle tear or something. What he replied still makes me fucking laugh.

"There you have it boys and girls. Doctor Zufar!" Class erupts in laughter.

It went bad between us after that, being a delinquent as such. I never did hate him though, he always kept a level head; unlike most others (Who had their vehicles nicely customised after SPM) and I respected him greatly. I haven't seen him since I left school.

Putting aside the fact that he might kick the fucking bucket or something, I intend to go home, meet him and tell him that he was the only fucker that ever got it right. He understood shit, knew how people like us act and he didn't flip the fuck out whenever we did shit. I remembered once when me and a mate was called up to his office because some bastard child ratted us out on smoking, which if I may add, is a blatant accusation. I was not smoking at the time he saw me, and I will forever hold him in low-esteem for what he did. Anyway.

So we were called up, and he began to lay these insane charges upon us. Me, who was not guilty, denied while this moron friend of mine, said these:

Mr. Lim: You smoke in the toilets! Don't lie, I know what you've been doing. Tell me the truth.
Meself: Nope, not me. I was merely washing my hands while he walked in. Call the kid, he can testify that he did not see me holding, smoking or putting out a cigarette at that time when he walked in.
Mate: Yes. I smoke.
Meself: *Stare with a weird facial expression which was a mix of abhorrence, utter shock and suppressed laughter*
Mr. Lim: You do? *Stare with amusement*
Mate: Er... Yeah, I do. *Hastily added* But only at school! *Drowns in stupidity*
Mr. Lim: Well. Here's how it's going to be. You, *Points at me* go back to class, I didn't get anything out of you so you won't get anything. You, *Points at mate* I'm calling your parents to notify them of your future suspension. Okay, go.

I swear, he grinned at the time when he told me I could go away scot-free. Like... Fair play, you know. You didn't admit and I don't know the truth, hence you're innocent in this circumstance. Fucking fuck. Yeah, he was awesome.

*

The world needs to reschedule its global clock or something. People should sleep during the day, goddamit, and wake up in the evening to go to work or school. Days are fucking hot and shit and people are fucking moody and everything is so fucking... Bleh. Make shit start at I don't know, 2 pm? It'll be so fucking awesome. People finish work at around 11, they go back home and relax till 1am, then go out to have some fucking fun or something, fuck that'd be awesome. Sigh. Fucking day...

*

I'm training the cat we currently have in the premise to be as naturally hateful as possible to the human hand. I've already achieved the point where it would react viciously to the hand when it "Attacks", but not yet pass the stage where it would willingly attack the hand when it's passive... A few more days maybe.

Why? Payback. Pure motherfucking payback. It sheds its fur like it's fucking snowing, is lazy as fuck and has a tendency to sit on my backpack like a fucking king. Also, it's a contortionist. I cannot forgive a contortionist cat. I will try my very hardest to ensure that it shall not know human love due to its fucking bitch violent attitude and hence, deprive him of his source of pleasure. I have no beef against cats in general, mind you, only those that gives me a messed up olfactory system and fucking pulicosis.

Motherfucking this: Puli-fucking-cosis
Damn this itch.

*

Facebook has a new layout and while I tend to not care about these changes, I am quite irritated that everybody goes on and on about how much they hate it et cetera. If you hate it, leave. Stop bitching about facebook while you are ON facebook you god damned ingrate. Anyway.

There's the thing where they suggest shit to you and while I'm indifferent to it, I saw something that catches my eye just now. There's this girl.

Her name: Chinta. I fuck not with your jolly brain, her name is Chinta. Holy mother of electricity. Am I the only one who is amused to no end about this. That's probably the awesomest fucking name you could give to a person and it truly is a shame that I could not.

Her friends: 82. Here I have to take time to respect that. 82 friends... On facebook. How exactly is that even possible... Maybe she has a secret account somewhere... Or maybe she cares not for these pesky cretins called acquaintances and disposes of them... Maybe she's awesomely cold hearted. Maybe she's superbly depressed and has no self confidence. Maybe she's shy. Maybe she's a ninja. I must learn more. Damn ye, Chinta.

*

Can we just pretend it didn't happen? I mean... We didn't do much did we? Can we just like take it as a weirdly satisfying dream and just move on already? Sigh, of course we couldn't. Sigh, I've never been good at this.

*

Time.

No comments: