Saturday, December 22, 2012

Because Why the Fuck Not.



Signs that I'm getting old: Everything revolves around motherfucking post-rock.



I made a goal for myself today.

It's not an amazing one. Not a bad one either. It's simply a goal. Oh, yes, many will laugh. You fickle bastard, you. Of all the things to do, you choose to do that? You could travel the world, divide and conquer, rip the earth to shreds, announce dominion over the sky and everything under it and you choose to do that?

Yes. I choose to do it. Planning was never my forte, see, I make it up as I go along (Cue Doctor Who fans squealing). Perhaps one day I will look back and think: What the fuck was I thinking. It matters not. It's not clever. It's trivial. Cheap gag for the depressed clown.

See, what I plan to do is this.

I will not shave until I graduate. Then, during convocation, I'll meet society with a bald chin and looking like a pre-pubescent boy. And all shall fall.

Haha.

No comments: