Thursday, October 31, 2013

NaNoWriMo




Nanowrimo starts tonight. Dammit all.

I have no idea why I feel so committed to this. Maybe it's because I have nothing else to do and I'm bored as fuck. Maybe I need a way out of this goddamn routine I've found myself in. Who knows. Either way, I'm fucking doing this.

Doubts are manifesting themselves as what ifs and fucking hell, I have no idea what to do about it. Should I change the plot a bit? Should I amp up the fiction? Should I just take the book and set it on fire? Should I kill myself? The possibilities are endless. Like a messed up mastercard advertisement.

For what it's worth, whoever else is joining the event, I wish you all the best and hope that you exit this month with your sanity intact. Or at the very least, retain enough of it to function in daily life.

I have no idea how the site works, to be honest. Whoever is interested, here's the link to the site: NaNoWriMo

Search for me and add me in the buddy list, if you want to. Perhaps we can then commit suicide together when the pressure gets too much to bear.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NaNoWriMo. The year I have a full plot in my head is the year I have no laptop. Good luck to you.

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Ah shit. That sucks. If it's of any consolation, I gave up halfway when Lady Medicine bent me over and fucked me up the arse repeatedly. It's a start though.