Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Funny/Fucked Up Side...

You know that moment when you realise the fucken stupidity of it all? That the shit that had been said/done shouldn't have been said/done on the basis of simple logic?

Example 1:

Aku bukan nak kata apa la tapi ko ni pun agak-agak la bile bercampur ngan bebudak tu...

Budak mane?

Perempuan-perempuan tu la, aku tau la best tapi jage la sikit muke tu.

Eh wtf la brader, ko ingat aku masuk lepak ngan diorang aku buat ape? Fuck diorang ke? Buat project beramai-ramai dengan penuh meriahnye ke? Agak-agak la, nak syak sumer bende tu mmg aku tak kisah bhai tapi bile ko dah mule nak tuduh aku ni then sorry man, I won't take that shit even if your intentions are good.

Eh aku bukannye kate ape-ape pun, aku saje je cakap, takut nanti ade orang tegur ke, tak manis lak kan...

Habis tu ape yang ko buat ni memang manis lemak berkrim la ye?

Weh aku bagi nasihat je ni, ko sebagai membe patut amik dan pikirkanlah.

Nasihat? Setau aku la, orang yang bagi nasihat ni bagi nasihat tu bile die betul-betul paham ngan ape tengah jadi, bukan pakai bantai je on the basis of 'I'm a fucking good samaritan'. And since ko tak pernah ade situasi cam yang ko cakap aku buat ni, ko lagila takleh nak cakap ape jadah. Coz entah-entah ko nanti buat bende lagi teruk- given the chance- dari aku. So stop trying to act like a smart fucker and improve yourself first before you speak to me. Meshi?

Example 2

What's your number?

9.

9?

Yes.

Isn't it 18?

Oh wait, yeah it's 18.

Example 3

I hate this group of people. On second thoughts, I hate this group of fuckers too... Wait, nah, I hate these heretics. Shit, look cameras, I'll hate them too! I know! Let's hate everyone and post it on my blog! Yay!

Stupid fuck...

Example 4

Hmmm I think I'm super-religious. Therefore I shalt spread ze love through my mindless preaching.

Uh, okay, it's not wrong to spread the love but dude, come on, there are limits. Don't come to a point where salvation is prevented because of your word.

Dah, fuck I'm bored.

4 comments:

diemarysues said...

Wait, you were talking about missionary work the other day... -_-
43 days and exams are over. Hallelujah.

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Uh well... Change of pace see, missionary work can wait XD THEY WILL NEVER END!!!!!!!!!!

aisyah hassan said...

the honesty is refreshing. haha.

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Cheers to that ey...