Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sleepless Nights 22 - Caritas Romana.

I find myself being a tad bit obsessed with this 'Caritas Romana' thing. Okay, maybe very obsessed... And please, to those who googled that shit, don't whine to me about myself being a perverted freak of fucken nature. Coz I am, and you're just fucken jealous.

I honestly do not see it through a sexual point of view, if my word can be taken seriously. It's the humanitarian point that I accept and admire, I mean fuck, I just traded In Hoc Signo Vinces for that shit man, cut me some slack. It's noble yet sensual, acceptable yet erotic. It's duality is beyond question...

Anyway, I hate Egyptian old school women who like to chill out by the stairs. I mean, shit, that's the only way to the roof and you expect me to take a million of your photos first? That's extreme vanity yo! Well if you are super hot with enough luggage to make me worship you then, a-hem, I'd overlook the vanity part. But you're old. And you laugh to much.

I realise on some days, Alexandria's skies aren't that fucked up, I think star shots are possible but it'd take heavy editing to make it look the least bit acceptable... Right now, hit list number 1: Street lights. All of 'em fucken vermins.

Now that I'm back in Egypt, I don't really miss M'sia. It's a complicated thing, I kinda look at M'sia as if it's some sort of fable, where the Milky Way is always in view and the stars are as bright as venus... And filled to the brim with naked hot babes strolling around and they are all in an 'open relationship'. Oh yeah, that'd work. Of course, M'sia is not any of the above, not the least bit near but let's just say the mamaks represent all of this. Oh and please God, stop any family members from getting married next 4 years... I don't really wanna go back.

Oh short story coming up, keep yer eyes peeled.

3 comments:

Farha Ghouse said...

googled images - caritas romana! XD

ikanosha said...

yay short story! cepat

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Farha: Eh, the images don't tell the story la... Wiki the shit

Ika: Oh, eh I forgot to take my socks