Sunday, November 1, 2009

Purpose Driven Life...

... Doesn't fucking exist.

If it does, why are you here? Everyone wants fucking world peace, true? If in the case of the term stated above is true, then everybody would be fucking holding a gun and shooting every single fuck that punches another random person. Why? It could lead to racial disturbance hence promote violence and ultimately cause peace to wither like a fucking ancient rose.

Let's rephrase shall we?

Let's just say you want to be a... doctor. You go to Med school, you study your ass off and in the process fuck up your brain cells to the point of no return but the point is that you became a doctor. Your fucking life mission reached. Then you work your ass off, get married, fuck and finally die. So... What was the purpose? You became a doctor, you saved lives (or try) you got all that you wanted. Was that your purpose? I mean, yeah shit, I may not be making much sense now but listen. Is your purpose of living really... just to do that?

I don't know... It seems pretty dull to me. I gotta admit, getting tons of money, chics and everything you desire is pretty good... But fuck, there's gotta be more than that! I need more than all that shit, I can survive without fucking, I can survive without having material stuff but I cannot, I cannot... Just fucking live just for the sake of it...

Somehow, suicide have always made sense to me.

Anyway, shit, I have class tomorrow. Dammit... Fuck all ye who wake up in the fucking morning!!!

Ah well, this is not my fucking purpose... That said, I wanna be Dr. Manhattan. Why? Shit, apart from those superpowers, I get to be fucking naked and no one gives a shit! Woot! And I'm blue!

8 comments:

aisyah hassan said...

so.. ure basically saying ure living without a purpose?

ikanosha said...

Then go look for a greater purpose.

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Aisyah: Currently yeah, but who knows, maybe someday I'll get it yeah? Who knows...

Ika: Everyday woman, everyday.

aisyah hassan said...

perhaps u should think of suicide as..i dunno.. kinda selfish? but yeah.. i think u'll get it someday. everyone eventually does. i think.

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

How can suicide be a selfish thing? That only happens when other people feel attached to the one who'll commit, and frankly, that person ain't gonna give shit. Suicide is an act that is wholesome, I mean if one kills himself, he only brings misery and everlasting torture bla3 to himself and no one else.

aisyah hassan said...

right. but will u ever know for sure? and it's like they say.. aint ur right to take ur own soul. just sayin

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Know what for sure? And seriously, do you really think that a person that's gonna commit suicide would give a shit bout who owns his soul, who's gonna be sad, who's gonna do whatever? No way.

aisyah hassan said...

true enuff. it's sad tho.