Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Holy shit, I can't grow up.

I remembered this one time, a friend of mine jokingly said 'You know what, you are fucking childish at times but at other times you are fucking reasonable. I just don't get it.' It didn't make any fucking sense then and I just laughed it off but now, I just realised why.

I refuse to grow up. Literally. I will not allow myself to go through that phase. It's not because of some vanity shit or some fucking retarded shit like that, the body ages, of course but I refuse to let go of all the little things people refer to as childish.

I've met tons of fuckers like me, as in the part in which the prefer to stay and act like a kid. I realised that my difference with these people is that I allow apart of myself to mature, to be reasonable, to have half of me remind the other half that the world, as much as I want it, does not fucking revolve around me. Yeah and even as I write that the other half is questioning why. I don't know man, I'll look into it.

It's funny. While other people want to grow up and drive and shit like that, I'm relatively afraid of the day where I have this huge fat fucking label on my head saying: Responsible Adult. Fuck. That's some scary shit.

I look at many of my friends that have grown into this fucken robotic fucks and it just hit me. Of all things, I do not want to turn out like that. I don't want to be like them where life/shit is revolved around work and money. Come on man, you gotta be kidding me. Can't even spend a few hours with a friend is going fucking overboard. Anyway everytime I bring up the topic, words like 'responsibility' and 'priority' start to be shoved down my throat. Of course, they don't expect me to understand that. After all, I'm just too childish ey.

If childish is one thing, there's this trend of labelling somewhat erratic people as crazy little fucks. Well, hello definitions! Someone almost famous once said, schizophrenia is a sane answer to an insane world. I have to admit, that is so fucking true. Is just reality. The so called normal people are in fact more fucken twisted than the once labelled as the crazies. BDSM, fetishes, paedophiles, heck these are all committed by fucken normal fucktards. So much for us being the crazy ones. Oh except for BDSM, that shit is awesome.

Egypt loss and there is no chaos. Fuck I'm fucking disappointed. Cibai, these people don't know how to have fun. Fucks, I swear to God.

8 comments:

aisyah hassan said...

what's bdsm?

Anila P. said...

Lol, if you wanted chaos like that, dear, you shoulda gone to Russia. From the shit I hear from my sister... Can't go out during National holidays, can't go out during football matches... People getting shoved into the Metro tracks. o_O
Credit habis kah?

shenmarc said...

cibai..u want chaos ah...u knw where i live..come n get it..dude i honestly tot a month or so of absence n dis blog wud no longer b recognisable man..i need internet..and den ill take the chaos..

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Aisyah: Don't ask me. Seriously. Ask a saner person XD
Ani: Yeah heard bout that shit from my ex housemate... Come to think of it, haven't heard from him for awhile now... hmmm... Yeah, shit. Creditless whore ey...
Halfwit: Bastard child, a month of absence and already you begin to fade from memory. Does your mom still remember you ah. What, Padang's internet down ka? Among other things to go down in flames...

aisyah hassan said...

hahahahaha. i doubt a sane person would know. ;p

ikanosha said...

Like PeterPan!

Anila P. said...

Wait, if I know about BDSM, does that mean I'm insane? o_O Say it isn't so!

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Well uh, excluding that, you are; imean WE are already nuts/sick in the head so what's the difference ey...