Monday, November 30, 2009

Sleepless Nights 24 - Respect

Truly, what we lack in this world is not world fucking peace.

Talk a walk and look around you, there ain't no fucking murders happening right before your eyes now, is there? And I am referring to you under normal circumstances now.

The reality is that what we truly lack is respect.

Respect. Just that one simple fucking term yet it has been perverted in so many ways that nobody could really tell the difference between respect and fear.

Honestly, I can't fucking understand what is so fucking hard about it. Of course right now I am pissed off because I am applicable under this group of the people who lack this respect. And fuck, I am not pissed off, I'm... confused.

By respect I do not mean the 'Respect me for my looks/intelligence/etc. respect. I don't fucking care about that. I mean just respecting another person's decision, just that, is that so fucking hard to ask? Is it so hard to be content with the fact that at times my perimeter; my tolerance towards the fucking human race diminishes to shit and I'd rather be in seclusion or be in the presence of other people who won't bother me? Is it that fucking hard to accept?

Everybody has a perimeter, mine is just way too narrow. Sorry in advance but fuck, I can't change that fact and neither can you. If you still persists on fucking and bitching around then too bad, honestly I could care less. But you know, just for old times sake, go fuck yourself. I don't need people like you messing up my already messed up mind.

Of course, right now, I will be under another kind of critism. It's referred to as 'I got no balls and I have to bitch about it in a blog'. Believe me, the only fucking reason I'm doing this is so that you'd actually spend time reading and maybe understanding this. If I had told you this to your face, that auto-fucking-denial of yours would erupt and force your brain into temporary mental retardation.

Sigh.

People, people, people.

I thought to myself and I realised that heck, who the fuck are you to buzz around me? You serve me no benefit whatsoever, and what more, you depend on me at times. So what's there to lose if you go all fucking berserk? Believe me, I can walk out anytime mate, it's as easy as eating. Just don't come to a point where you'd need me; though I doubt it, and I am not there.

Okay, time for bed.

No comments: