Sunday, July 11, 2010

And Lady Insomnia said; "I'm back honey, how've you been?"

And we proceeded to make sweet, sweet love. Well, sort of.

For the past few days I've been getting these dreams, then waking up to find out that I've only slept 2 hours. When I try to dive back in, milady tugs at my boxers and pouts her mouth.

How can I resist ey?

I swear, one of these days, I'm gonna end up collapsing in front of the main road and get run over by a tramco or even better, the tram. Ah well, I guess it means the inevitable break up between us. Nothing last forever ey woman?

Talking about dreams, I wonder where those gruesome ones went... Waking up in terror with sweat pouring out of my pores, and then not sleeping again for fear of what might come next... I gotta admit, I kinda miss that. I remember having recurring dreams about wolves chasing me across a conveniently placed snowy plains and then obviously, I fall and there'll be this slow motion scene where the wolf walks up to my screaming self and the details are so clear... The fur coat, the drool, the piercing glare... The teeth, slightly yellow and then those jaws widen, the tongue depresses, closer, closer still until it clamps shut over my windpipe; I struggle to breathe and then... I wake up, gasping for air and replay the scene while having a cigarette...

Such a beautiful scene really, the prey and the predator, the inevitable cycle...

Like that, only two inches from face.
Finals are on, being a bitch as usual, more like the kind where you're forced to submit yourself cause she has your family in her clutches of evil. Or because she's that hot and seductive and all the hormones being released causes all the wires in your head to cross link and short circuit. Or both. You know, it happens.

At least it's halfway done, by using the metaphor above, she's already in your room criticising every object, every instrumental CD, every piece of haiku. Well, at least she's there mate, at least she's there.

J-Rock has now embedded itself into my music centre and it refuses to go away. Bloody X-Japan... Why do you guys make such good instrumentals? WHY? I mean, you look like walking gay hippie rainbows!

Gay hippie rainbows. On meth.
Ah well...

Lady Insomnia is tugging at my boxers again... Be right back...


No comments: