Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lucid Dreams.

I took a nap for two hours and I lucid dreamed. No, lucid dreaming is not another fancy way to say wet dream, it's far from that. It's dreams where you control what you do.

I won't go into details but fuck, I made decisions in there that I've always wanted to. No second thoughts, no hesitations, just a straight up answer... And it felt good.

What went on was everything I wanted, and putting that aside, I felt something that I've not felt since years ago. Well, frankly because she was there but other than that, it was the whole dream thing you know? Wait who am I kidding it's cause she was there and I did what I was too scared to do. Fuck that was awesome.

Though I must say, there were some pretty fucked up people in there. One of em tried to bake us in a giant oven. A fucking oven man. Thank god for her kids for letting us go. I think I killed her, but I'm not that sure...

I woke up with this feeling of depression and happiness awkwardly meeting each other in an alley with nowhere to go. Depressed because what happened in the dream was not out of reach in reality. It could've happened and fuck I hate myself for it. Happiness because, heck, I saw her smile man. And she groped me, but thats not part of the main issue her. Most of you go 'Ain't that sweet etc etc' and I'm not gonna deny that because she was all that. Give or take a few flaws, you know.

Come to think of it... She was owned... Hmmm... Ah well, forget what I said, it's cause she's owned. I have this complex where women with partners are the bomb. It's like the relationship is covering her beauty. Yes, I'm that messed up but hey, who are you to say anything, you've got your own fucked up shit. While I'm at that, here's an apology to the relationships that I indirectly plotted to destruction.




But fuck, it felt so damn good.

2 comments:

Anila P. said...

An oven? A la Hansel and Gretel? Your subconscious, man.

You know it's me commenting when it refers to something unimportant. But you lurrrrve me for it~

In other news, I've started uni. It sucks. Try to get credit, man. I'd love to talk.

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

YOU"VE STARTED UNI???!!! WHERE AND WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED OF THIS???!!!