Monday, November 29, 2010

Of course, time will eventually run out.

Henceforth, we will all die before knowing why the fuck God put us on this damned place anyway.

If you haven't realised yet, this is going to be a random post.

I want to learn how to waltz. For no reason whatsoever. Then,  will proceed to the nearest ero-shop and purchase a blow up doll, and go home and waltz all day with it. Then I will throw cucumbers at it. Just to observe what it'll do.

Every house should have these: A knife sharpener (Until the creation of lightsabers, that is), a Tesla coil and holes drilled in the four corners. The photos that would be produced would be nothing short of epic and  tad bit higher than legendary. But come to think of it, every house should have a Meg White in it, maybe one that sings when it's plugged into a socket. And uh, do some other stuff but of course, we focus on the singing. Then they should make an alternate version which gives buyers a choice like Dolores O' Riordan, Hope Sandoval and hmmm, Amy Lee. Yes.

If the future is not something like that, I will destroy the world.


Expect this by your doorstep.

I have a newfound obsession with Jollyjack's denizens. I want them in my life so much, they should be turned into a fucking cereal brand. Of a coffee brand. Or they should be changed into clothing. Oh yes. Oh yessssss.....

The fuse box in my house buzzes twenty four hours. I'm expecting it to finally stop and start issuing orders like 'You shall detach me from this horrid, cockroach infested wall and fuse with me; peasant.' or 'Skynet was y friend...' Sigh. I miss geeking out.

The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame didn't induct Ronny James Dio. I'm surprised to find that there are, in fact, things which could pose as immoral to me. If this was blasphemy, God materialise himself and start hurling mountains. This transcends every insult in the book. Damn you to the hell of faggotry!

I hate my home's water heater. Plainly, it's function is only to mock me in the mornings. I mean, the middle stream of water is only slightly warm but the surrounding streams are cold. It's like they're telling you at 7 in the morning: 'If you wanna get to the good part, you gotta go through us fuckers first. And even when you get to the good part, we're gonna be there all... bath... long.' Honestly, if water heaters can exhibit any sign of emotion, this fucker will be cackling all day long.

I have a parasitology presentation tomorrow. I can imagine myself right now going through the whole thing without as much as a stutter but I know that tomorrow, I'm going to go up there and the retard switch will be on. Judging eyes everywhere, laughter; when you make a slight mistake... If I was ever blessed by being schizo, I would be munching on eyeballs by the time the presentation is done with. Oh yes... If only...

I've always wanted to be hit by a vehicle. Not in a suicidal kind of way, I pray that if it ever happen, I will survive and maybe walk up and light a cigarette. It's alluring, so many people go through it. I should find more friends who are willing to do so. Hmmm... Now who owns car... I imagine that it would hurt considerably but to what extent.. Does one feel it after being hit or does it happen right on impact?

And of course, furries. How can one not like them. It's the whole package of two things awesome merged together.

I... Well... Obviously something went wrong here.
I blame Japan entirely and to certain extent, Jollyjack for making me fall so deep into the pit of all things disturbing. It's funny how they make it so fucking comfy down there. But then again, they do have that creative touch they out into those tentacl- NARGHHHH! My sanity!









GAAAAAAHHHH!!!! WHY MEG????!!!! WHY??????????????!!!!!!!!!

No comments: