Friday, November 5, 2010

Sleepless Nights 33 - So what?

Elrond is a half-elf. I know that as a fact. He is the son of Earendil and Elwing and he has a twin brother, Elros.

Why? Well, it's simply because I'm a Tolkien addict.

My top five most awesome thing in the Universe or the Multiverse, however the frak you refer to it, are as follows:
  1. Knowledge.
  2. Human nature.
  3. Manipulation.
  4. Galactic Filaments, or simply the Uni(Multi)verse itself.
  5. Chics dressing up as Darth Vader. Tight fitting leather of course. With the mantel.
Why? The first four are considered blasphemy if I were to find the actual need to explain it, but the fifth. Tsk, simply because Darth Vader has one and only one deficiency i.e. breast and the human genital system. And if a woman dresses up as him, it pretty much solves the equation to life which goes like:

Bet you didn't notice the heels...
I actually would take a portion of my time to debate about the Hippocratic oath. There's too many loopholes, so many flaws, and most of them goes against self-preservation of the physician. I bother to, when people would just look at it, shrug, say the goddamn thing and erase the whole memory of it.

I experiment on myself almost every single time something pops up which shows signs of being fucking awesome albeit the minor side effects of illness, etc etc. Why? For one, human experimentation has been disallowed by the fuckers who apparently transcended humanity by setting a code of conduct in Medicine. Hint: Ethics. Then there's the issue of, shall we say, minor injuries. If I do it to myself, I can only complain and whine to myself eh?

I listen to ABBA almost everyday and think that Dancing Queen is one of the most awesome songs ever. EVER.

I don't believe in offenses which is inflicted without any physical damage. You know, insults, extreme sarcasm and of course, almost always, truth. If you're acting like a fuck, then expect me to respond in a fucked up manner. Seriously, you asked for it and you do not have any right to whine and bitch about it. If you don't like it, then ignore, leave or come up with a rebuttal. And there you are, so prim and proper telling me that I should be more honest. Honey, if I am to be more honest than I already am, it's easier for me to hand you a gun and give you the moral support you need to pop a cap into your suddenly soft skull.

Now that you have known, stop fucking asking me.
My point:

So what if I'm a Tolkien addict? Does that make me a hobbit wannabe? Does that make me want to create my little own Shire with genetically engineered people and make 'em sing and dance while I smoke a pipe? So what if I have fetishes? At least I know to what extent I am fucked up and twisted in the brain. Do you?

So fucken what if I love to debate and point out errors and continue fighting even if it's a lost cause? That doesn't make me an anal retentive Mr. I Know Everything egoistic fuck. It just means that I like to question. So what if I manipulate? Hint: Everybody does it, the best example is this. Why do you ask your friends for help and not some stranger on the street? You know that there's a far bigger chance that you'd benefit more from these 'friends' and that's it. Go ahead and give me a lecture about the whole thing being based on trust and cotton candy, at least I am able to accept the fact and go for more.

So what if I listen to ABBA and memorize the lyrics to most of their hits? I was brought up with those songs playing in the car by the strongest woman I know. If it makes me a fag then fuck it, I'd be the most awesome fag in the world because I'd go that far for my Mother.

So what if I'm brutally honest? You deserve it.

Superficiality and shallowness. That's what's fucking wrong with the lot of you.

Hey look! It's you!
Cheers.

16 comments:

Octy Kurita said...

You took the words right out of my mouth. Honestly, people here are making me fucking annoyed on a day to day basis because of how I represent myself. Fuck this shit, I want summer to come and grace me with it's presence!

Dick-Mayne said...

Interesting read mayne. well humans will always be humans. they will not change and even if they think they are that little ms. perfect, there are bound to be somethings that make em human. So ignore them punks and live life the way u want it. Are u mad? y u so mad? i ain't even mad.

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Yeah, Summer in hell would prolly be a tad bit more fun than shit here... People here la woman, they deserve to be Sparta'd and Archilles'd...

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Dickless-womayne: It's not about me being mad, fuck i'm not even close to being mad. I'm just trying to justify what the fuck is happening and etc etc. If I were mad, I'd be mean. I'd I'm mean, I'll put names. If I put names, apparently I'm the bad guy. Funny how the world works eh?

Dick-Mayne said...

It seems to me, I caught ur attention? if ur not mad there's no need for name calling. well even if ur mad, there's no reason to be mean. Being mean and mad is 2 different things all together. A person may be mean and be manipulative all together without being mad, its just their nature or they get a kick out of it for no apparent reason.

-*cheers*

Anila P. said...

I'm a little confused as to why lady!Darth Vader is grabbing at her crotch and flashing the peace sign. I live to focus on the inconsequential details.

Oh, and my mum asked me to ask you where're the best places in Alexandria to visit. We may be going next year.

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Dick-Mayne: How is that even feasible? You don't have to be mad to be name-calling, for example, we call each other fucks on a daily basis, that doesn't mean I'm constantly hating your guts, am I right? And of course, being mad and mean is two different sets of things entirely, my point being that I am not mad; and me being me, I correlate myself with being mean when I'm mad, which is just the way I am. Hence; I am not mad, which means I'm not being mean, and basing it on name calling is a tad bit funny. Seriously, the whole Dickless womayne thing is a darn joke, don't get worked out on it.

Ani: The only thing I can say is that she's awesome. She's Vader. Duh.

First off, you do realise that the probability of you guys coming over is extremely small, family plannings are always a tad bit on the imaginative side eh?

But in the case that you guys do wanna come for whatever reason, there's the library. And uh. The sea. And uh... Some relics of the past.

Tell your mom that this place is the kind of place where you walk around and stumble into shit. On second thoughts sugar coat that.

Dick-Mayne said...

I ain't even mad sonn. Most probably because its all in message form and don't know the tone of conversation thus causing communication failure. It's all good brah, I'm not even worked up over name calling. sticks n stones man, sticks and stones.

Anila P. said...

Which is why I said "may be". It's like...we're going to Cairo, but also Alexandria. Don't ask me for specifics, nobody tells me anything.


I'm just saying, man, I'd have liked a more ~natural~ pose. Not one that looks like she's been kicked in the cunt.

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

DM: Amen to that phai, I hate typing shit... They need to create something which clearly shows intonation. Damn.

Ani: Ah well, when you guys planning to come... I'd arrange to have my exams right then and there... Hahaha, I'm joking. Or am I. Wait, this is lame. But seriously when the ETA?

Cunt is a bad word! BAD! Well, it's kinda hard to pose in that isn't it... Like... She can't smile or anything...

diemarysues said...

One picture of her standing straight and holding a lightsaber. All I ask.

Yes, dear, you're terribly droll. Uh, January. That's what they told me. Oh nevermind about you having classes Anila, your sister will be having holidays, that's what's important.

Bitter? Who, me?

Cunt is hardly a bad word. People here don't know what it means, so I can shout it out with less consequences than say...cock.

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

WEll, if you're coming, I guess that'd be the peak of winter... Try not to trust me, my sense of time is as bad as my sense of direction... See, I just made a joke.

She could still be holding a lightsaber and touching her crotch(See, mucho better word)... Then again that'd be more fucked up coz then I'll know that for my 20th birthday, I'd want a glow in the dark neon dick... Hmmm...

Well of course your sister's holiday is much more important, your life shouldn't really matter unless you get hit my a truck or something... Pray that our elders don't get bit by mosquitos!

Doesn't understand the word? Where the hell are you? Thousand years in the past?

diemarysues said...

Well, I'm in Malaysia. Same difference.

Why - why would you want a glow in the dark neon cock? It's not like you'd lose it.

...or is it so you can swing it around and make lightsaber noises?

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

*Shifty eyes* Uh... No... I uh... You know... I mean... It'd be so cool and uh... Well the sound does contribute a percentage of awesomeness... And I can uh... give a chance to people to actually be a Jedi...

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

I fear for my sanity.

diemarysues said...

I fear for your sanity too.