Friday, November 19, 2010

Sleepless Nights 34 - Nope, Still Don't Care.

A few people have had the liberty to point out that right now I'm in the third year of the art-of-killing-people-and-blaming-it-on-the-god-damn-thing-that's-in-the-body. So naturally, many mature and wise sages came to me talking bout ethics and stuff and you know, how patients are to be treated with utmost consideration etcetra etcetra. Which got me thinking.

I honestly do not give a shit. Sure, right then and there I'll do my best to save somebody's life and it will bug me if somebody died under any circumstances but that, I believe, is just because of the mystery of it. Solving the mystery equals saving the life, if he/she/said cretin fails to live and blueball me, well fuck yeah, that would bug me. However so, I can safely say that personally, it's all about the money.

I would, since I have been given the chance, to say this to all those ethical(er)-than-thou people out there who are shaking their head and criticising this right now:





Number one on the list is that doing so makes me on a different level of professionalism. I do my job, I go home, I sleep, I wake up, I do my job. Period. No attachments, no being a fellow weeper, no mourning, no flirting with hot nurses. Wait. Cross of that last one. I'd probably do that.

Number two: I sleep more easily at night, drink my coffee in the morning feeling awesome. If the patient lives or vice versa, it won't affect how my coffee tastes.

Number three: I spend money without a hint of guilt, since I accept the fact that those buggers will die anyway.

I dunno, if you really want to do the opposite of all that and be proud of what you did then truly, I don't give a shit but do it somewhere other than in a hospital. Go join a non-profit organization, go to Africa and give free medication, go anywhere that you won't get in the way of other people trying to save lives. If you can do that, not only I will cease to care but in fact, you'll command respect from me. If you, however choose to do all that right in the safety and comfort of your snuggly lil bedroom in the hospital, then for fuck's sake, go take a shovel and start digging a six feet deep hole because you're gonna get nearer to it.

Yay you!

*

Things seldom make an impact on my life, especially people. They're so unimpressive, with unimpressive faces and unimpressive attitudes. Right now, from my point of view, even douchebaggery is impressive to me because fuck, you people are godawesomely boring. I'm reduced to having to choose between 'Mindless Fucktard whose lies are powerful enough to make the eye of Sauron blink rapidly', 'Transcended Douchebag with extremely bad camwhore photos on his phone and refers to self as the ladies man', and last but not least 'Me'.

Trust me, that would be my last resort.
So, with no due respect I say this, why the fuck is everybody making a big deal out of something so fucking small, it doesn't even matter? Have you people actually come to a point that life here got so oppressive and boring that you close your eyes, randomly point in one direction and decide to hate whatever is there? It's fucking ridiculous and by god it is so fucken annoying.

It scares me that you people are in fact the same back home. That's it, seclusion time.

6 comments:

diemarysues said...

Is that a brush? Are you holding a brush?

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Uh... Would... That get me into any sort of trouble..?

diemarysues said...

I am merely curious about this new facet of your personality XD

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

*Hides stash of makeup under piles of bras* Uh. That's a Sharpie. And uh. All those stuff on the dressing table aren't mine. They're the... Landlady's. Psh, why would I need make-up.

diemarysues said...

Oh, don't worry, bb. I understand your wanting to look pretty~

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

I'm already naturally pretty and awesome. I do not need any petty enhancers.