Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sleepless Nights 57 - How I Spent New Years Eve; From the Eyes of a Still Morbid 20 Year Old.

Yes. This.

Again.

A bit more differently though, a bit of recap is appropriate, no?

Let's see, big things happened in good ol' 2011 didn't it? The biggest thing for me being my decision to stop photography for the time being. It's a necessity I guess, lest I be driven fucking crazy by it.

2011 was a year of utter insanity. I made it into clinicals after three motherfucking years of endless theories and biochemical reactions. I went to the UK with my brother, something which I will always hold dear to me because we finally found a way to actually talk to each other in some way that does not require some sort of mediator. Well, it's a start. I'm grateful for that.

AIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

There were fucking babies born which are related to me by blood. There's one on the way which would probably cause the family to implode with utter fucking joy, and there were of course deaths. Cycle of life eh.

More than anything, 2011 taught me how fucked up it is to make decisions. Writing or photography was one thing, to let go was another. Getaran Jiwa is my parting gift to you; I might be about three years late but if I don't do this - Telling the world the story - I will never be able to truly move the fuck on. Ah, you get it don't you.

Tried a few relationships; failed miserably. Not enough spice, insanity and philosophy or I'm just picky. Take your pick. 2011 is a year where a few things were made clear, I know what I must do and while there's still so much that's veiled and left in the dark, I'm grateful for it. Also:

Dude. Dude. Dudeeeeeeeee....
Considering I have a short term memory and an even shorter attention span; I shall now proceed to forget about our good lady 2011 and fucking start living in 2012.

So. 2012.

If today is a template for the future, then I am rightly, justly, truly and verily fucked. A 12 hour marathon at Uni, with a fucking 'Elective compulsory' class to boot. Now what am I doing? I'm searching about brain-dead people giving away their liver and the fucking compatibility of em all; as if they're god damned motherfucking lego blocks. And coffee. And oranges. And a fucking subclinical shit brewing in my body.

You're out celebrating aye? Of course.

Tomorrow or actually today, I'm going to be a fucking emcee for some goddamn programme that require me to concentrate.

This pattern of having so much shit to do during new year's is quite disturbing.

What. This actually happened.
Happy 2012 motherfuckers. I actually mean that in a polite way.

No comments: