Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sleepless Nights 58 - Notion of Romance.

It's fucking amazing how facebook could manage to annoy me so nowadays. Fucking pictures with quotes decorated with glimmering shit and what's said does not even make sense. Then you have retards going 'TRIPLE LIKE' or 'THAT'S SO TRUE OMGWTFBBQ' and all sorts of other bullshit. I am, of course being rather light on them because for some reason, none of them could spell any more. I digress though, I'm here to talk about other things.

OMGWTFBBQTRIPLELIKE
I don't mind the quotes really, some of them are pretty well thought out. Most are cliché of course but so is your Mom.

Wait, no, really. I can't stomach that.

The truth of the matter is that all these fucking quotes are made up by cunts that got their hearts broken along the way and decide to publish their newfound faggotry for the whole wide world to see. "Oh, I will marry the other woman even when I'm already married to the epic love of my life. Why? Because my Mom wants me too and I'm awesome and I can fucking sacrifice her feelings and shit just for the giggles."

That's from Ombak Rindu. A film so fucking Beta it should be reincarnated as a man and be crucified.

I had am argument with some acquaintances previously about this very thing, and they were all about 'That man is a strong one, since he can let go and make everyone happy.' What. What? How does that make any fucking sense?

If I were to have to choose between my Mother's choice of woman or the love of my life, then the answer would be simple. I'd leave my paramour, say no to my Mom and fucking live my life as a celibate monk. That's what I told them. So they countered with the fact that now, not only have you messed things up for yourself, you've destroyed another person's life.

Look. One of our magnificent human character is the ability to forget and actually move on. It would take a while, no shit, but at a point it'd happen. We humans also have the ability to receive and give so much love that it's fucking impossible to not find another person. So, I'm not destroying another person's life, I am merely depriving her of the love and care that under suitable circumstances would have been given freely. Sooner or later, she'd find someone else, have fun etc. I honestly believe that this is fucking better than me actually getting married to another woman while she watches from the sidelines. Two-timing is still two-fucking-timing and my God that spineless cunt of a bastard child should be murdered in cold blood. The injustice of it. And you have people applauding him. Women; please. Have some pride. (Ready for feminine shitstorm mode activated!)

Fauziah Ashari must be shot.
Problem is... It's so easy, you know. Giving up on true love just cause of a major bump in the system.

I actually do believe in the notion of a true romance. Sacrificing everything for that one other, it really does seem fucking noble to me. I believe that while it's hard, it'll be worth it and most of all, I believe one must not falter when it gets unbelievably fucking hard. Most of the time, it does not work but when it does, it's magic. The concept of soulmates is not as far-fetched as people would like to think, why is it so hard to trust in the fact that some people are crafted to fit each other like a ball and socket?

When it comes to expressing it, I honestly don't see the point in putting pretty words together and making one's significant other blush in awe. Saying things like 'I can't go to fucking sleep because I keep on thinking of you' is a fucking lie for fuck's sake, or else we'd have humanity fighting for survival of the species.

The simplest way of saying it is this. Tell a lady that you don't think about her twenty-four hours. If she cannot appreciate the utter truth and simplicity in this matter-of-fact sentence, then dump her ass. If she does however inquire further, then tell her the truth. Tell her that even when that is so, the moments that you spend with her is so fucking intoxicating that nothing worldly or otherworldly could ever make its presence heard. Tell her that yeah, you do actually think of other women but when she's there, not even Zooey Deschanel could distract you. If she does seem sane and accept these notions, fucking wife her.



I've met and known some people that are insanely epic when it comes to the matters of the heart; my parents and grandparents are in that group too. When you see the connection in these people that's when you feel so utterly inadequate for even thinking that you know what a real romance even looks like.

Fucking sappy post innit?

Eargasm of the day:




“Don’t leave me,” he said, rolling over onto his back and panting for joy. “Don’t you leave me now, or I’ll never forgive you, and I’ll have my
revenge, I’ll kill you and if you have any children by another man I’ll kill the children also.”

“What a romantic you are,” she replied carelessly. “You say the sweetest things.”

-Noman and Boonyi; Shalimar the Clown by Salman Rushdie.

No comments: