Saturday, February 16, 2013

If You Participate In These, Hellfire Awaits.






I saw this post on Facebook. It read: Are you a Muslim? If so, share.

I was amused by it, and by saying so, I actually gave a hearty chuckle. Somehow it got stuck in the many crevices of my mind and it gnawed my bones. It became something that disturbed me deeply, and from being amused, I was slightly enraged.

It wasn't right.

Coupled with the barrage of shit on my wall concerning Valentine's Day celebration, I was violently thrust into the belly of of the young Muslim mentality. This was how our future leaders thought.

I am sure that many of them would become the familiar faces we look at in twenty odd years or so. We'd see them on the screen of our television (If screens still exist) and hear about them on the radio. After all, they are intelligent, exceedingly clever, hard working and not afraid to voice their opinion.

But are those qualities sufficient? I am not convinced. They may be smart but none of them has actually wrapped their heads around the fact that our nation is unlike many other. The extreme diversity, for example.

You cannot celebrate Valentine's Day because it is simply not a Muslim celebration. You cannot wish a person Happy Diwali or Gong Xi or Merry Christmas because the celebrations revolves around religions other than our own. You cannot do any of this lest you consent to feeding the fuels of hell.

That's what the ideology is about. Labels. Our bright young Muslims are extremely obsessed with labels. And their word is final.

What if I celebrate purely with the intent of celebrating a joyous day? What if I like to see happy faces around and desire to join them in being happy? What if I can ignore the reason of the celebration itself because quite frankly, half of them don't even know what the celebration is about (Refer here)?

But what do our young Muslims care? They are justified in their righteous path to defend the religion and that's that. Logic and considerations are for the weak of faith after all. Sure, you can do all that, it's not wrong but just know, God is watching and if he doesn't like it, you'll spend forever and ever and ever in hell. Better if you just take the safe road, eh?

Yes, my jimmies are rustled to their utmost capacities. Because there's so much fucking hypocrisy going on for people who supposedly have the light of faith pasted on their faces. They talk about boycotts over Jewish products (Of course.) and spread their word over Facebook, which is a Jewish invention. They talk about the utter importance of separation between the genders but in an environment where the Muslim influence is diluted (A shopping mall in Malaysia, perhaps) I have never seen any of them do jackshit.

And upon being questioned about this, they'd give the most fucked up excuse to have ever been uttered.

'Even the Prophet (PBUH) started out his da'wah in secret.'

Well fuck. When you try to argue further, well, you fucking can't, can you. That'd be sacrilegious. That'd be denying the word of the prophet.

I am genuinely afraid of the day when one of them rises up to a rank where he or she could form some sort of change. What'll happen to the other fucking races? Put them aside and let God judge them as he please? How pleasant.

What the fuck does the whole 'Share, please' even fucking mean. Is that somehow supposed to scare me into thinking that just because I don't fucking share a fucking post, my faith will be shattered into a million pieces and evaporate out of my fucking body? That if I ignore a post, God will look at me and scratch my fucking name from the 'Muslim' list? What the fuck, you abominable faggot cocksucker.

What kind of God would actually do those things? Just because you spell 'Inshaallah' in a different fucking way, just because you ignore a post, just because you prefer to keep your faith as a personal fucking issue, does that merit a fucking stint in the bowels of hell? For a God that's all-merciful and all-understand and all-everything, that's quite fucking shallow.

God has become a word that many use as a deterrent instead of an incentive. He's been associated with the most fucking human of emotions and it does not fucking add up. Do you people really want the world to look at you as we look at the Westboro Baptist Church? Is that included in your fucking agenda somewhere along the line because if it isn't, then at this rate, you should add it.

I'm not learned in the whole Muslim theology, I admit but quite frankly, it doesn't take the Ustadz of all Ustadz (Superustadz? Ustadz squared? Ustz? The big U?) to see that shit has gone beyond fucking credible. What happened to the whole 'What's important is your intent'? Or was I the only one who was educated that way?


Fucking raged to the ends of the fucking universe.

No comments: