Thursday, May 30, 2013

Unprecedented Clusterfuck




If you were here, you would've laughed your ass off.

You'd tell me that it is unbelievable that I could do something productive for an extended period of time. But just as I began look crestfallen for your lack of faith, you'd give me a hug and tell me that you were just kidding. You're proud of me and you'd reinforce that by saying that you'd always be there to support me.

Well, funny how shit turned out. Why was I so dependent on your approval back then?

Because I was a kid. Because I never had a person tell me I could do it. Because you were as insane and as disturbed as I was.

Or maybe you were just something I used to make myself feel a little better. That makes a lot of sense for some reason. You were my gateway to a life without consequence and it was awesome. I was a dick from the start apparently.

*

Holy blood popsicle the group is actually expanding like a benign tumour. I never thought it was going to be this awesome. There's actually some pretty damned awesome writer's among our midst. Yes, I envy them a lot but that admiration is also there. Some of them came up with fucking amazing phrases, for example this friend of mine wrote a poem and one of the lines that I will never forget carries this phrase: The fibrosis of maturity.

How the fuck am I supposed to compete with that?! This is the group, in case you totally want to absolutely check it out: Writer's Refuge.

(Somehow I'm under the impression I have readers. Allow me a moment to laugh at my own careless enthusiasm.)

*

I'm apart of the adjudicating team for our University's debate tournament. Overall it has been an okay experience. The teams are mostly first timers and it is understandable that most of them are having moments of clouded conscience during their speech. Yesterday however this guy fucking blew my mind. He didn't give off that air of absolute confidence when he started speaking. In my mind I thought that he was just going to be like all the other debaters.

Then he went into full on Avatar mode.

His debate was fucking grand. Spoke clearly, analogies were easy to understand, injected some humour, even taunted the opposition. He got his point through pretty damn clearly, rebutted the opposition's points and then sat down like nothing happened.

Holy balls, man. I hope I get more of that in the remaining days.

*

Sometimes my mind just wanders into a happy place and then I see things that shocks it back into horror.

I'm here listening to awesome music, just being relaxed and shit and then I saw this picture from a manga. I'd like to post it but... I don't think I have the liberty to do that considering it's highly NSFW. I'll just put a transcript of the text here in case you're curious.

"Hey, may I touch Umi-chan's intestine?"
"Okay"
"Wow, it's slippery!"
"Whee, it's ticklish!"
"I'm trying to eat my raw liver"
"Are you serious?"
"Wah! Bloody taste!"
"You have to pull blood from your liver before you eat it!"

I can't comprehend how something so wrong can be given such an innocent look. My brain is malfunctioning.

No comments: