Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Thanks, Ophthal.



This song. Holy balls. Mira Asraf's voice makes me feel all warm and fuzzy in all the right places. Delish.



Had OSCE just now. I'm still reeling from feeling utterly stupid.

Man, I made this post to vent my frustration but now I can't even bring myself to fucking talk about it.

*

The whole writing group thing is weirdly working out. Like we have a society now. That actually writes and comments. Well, there're some sleeper cells but can't blame them.

We have like fucking theme weeks and discussions from poems and such. For some reason someone approached me just now and asked to be added into the group. I'm like 'Go and request an add on Facebook, la' to which she replied she didn't know she could do that.

Apparently there's some sort of weird idea that the group is super exclusive and all. I'd laugh but it's not that funny. What if that's the reason we're not as big a group? Because people think that we're wannabe snobbish writers? That kind of sucks, to be honest.

Join us here: Writer's Refuge
Man, I'm really whoring it out.

*

I'm trying to be more social. I've just been trapped in this... Cocoon of self-loathing and hatred for so long, I just can't deal with it anymore. Of course, I'm failing miserably at talking to other people but I made new acquaintances so it's a start, I guess.

It's hard. People suck. I suck too but I can live with my suckiness. People on the other hand are so... Dementedly wrong sometimes, it takes so much effort to not slit their throats and bathe in their warm blood.

On second thoughts, bathing in their blood would probably give me some sort of fucking disease. Better not.

*

Holy shit, why am I finding it so hard to bring up a topic?

No comments: