Friday, May 28, 2010

Saving a life.

I kept on thinking. What if I had just looked away? What would've happened if I was like any of the three-quarters of society that honestly couldn't be bothered to give a fuck. What would have fucking happened if I just brushed it off as a joke, or a mood swing and continued watching a movie or some shit?

Well, obviously she'd die innit?

The responsibility that comes after that though... That sucks in a way, there's always that awkward shit that goes on when you help somebody you know? That look. It's not bad I guess, I mean all the free meals and drinks, hell that's awesome but really, it all comes down to one thing, basically the both of you are no longer on the same level. And that, that sucks big time.

I might not be a saint and frankly, I couldn't care less if you die. That's one step forward for the global population control. But fuck, I will not have your fucken death on my head, on my twisted conscience. Just imagine this situation. Suicide, girl, phone, last message to : Me. Contents of message: I'm sorry for everything yeah?

Not pictured: Me on the ground, presumably acting dead.
And of course, it goes without saying that the police are always fucking right while we citizens are bound by the nature of human beings in which we sin etc etc thus proving our homo sapien-ness. The conclusion? The police are fucking Terminators.

Oh well, I might be rambling just a tad bit there. Anyways, I remembered this childhood memory of mine when I was still in Penang; i.e. less than 7 years old in which my mom would give me these sweets, what's it called... Fox, yeah something like that.

Yeah. That's the shit.
Back in the days, it tastes literally like heaven and it's like this secret thing my Mom would give me. Well, I thought it was a secret, but then again, I thought everything was a secret back then. Digression.

Anyways, I'd creep walk into her room real quiet and ask her for one in this secretive fucken manner or some shit and she'd act like it was also a big thing. Sometimes it was mints and I fucken hated mints but she'd tell me that you just gotta accept some shit sometimes. Funny, I bought the same candy when I was in High School thinking that it'd taste sublime but fuck, it just tasted like every candy out there. Maybe worse. Actually, yeah, worse. Hmmm... I have no idea though why the thought of that memory really makes my day, probably withdrawal syndrome from not seeing my mother. Ah well, you gotta accept some stuff ey Ma.

As a closing passage, here's the depressing song of the week:

Anathema - One Last Goodbye (Acoustic Version)

Honestly, the song literally fucked up my day.

4 comments:

shammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

And the relation of that advice to this post is?

Zafirah Zeid said...

I love Fox..hahhaha i din c it 4 d longest time den dat day i went 2 a fren's table at d office and she had a can of it! weirdly it made my day..every day of d week after dat i kept going 2 her place 4 it..she changed sweet d =( maybe its time i got my own.. mama withdrawal ey? tot only zaim had those..tsktsk u mummy's boys

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Ya la, fuck that shit is hard to get innit? Try looking for it here but meh, nothing... Haha, that's fucken proof that our family are born as parasites... Haha... Eh come on la, I'm proud to be a mummy's boy. At least it shows my appreciation. Pergh!!