Thursday, October 21, 2010

Being 19

It just occured to me how utterly awful it is living life as a 19 year old person.

For one, 19 is an odd number, which simply means that its a number that equals that of an undecided nature. There's this constant demon that reminds me that hey, you were 18 last year, you had fun and shit. Now you're 19, the last year of your teenage life. And what are you doing? What the fuck are you doing with your life? 20 is coming, and so is responsibility. See, being 19 is like having a session with a psychiatrist and he asks me to look back and think hard bout my life. So I did.

I realize I'm a fuck up.

Then there's the issue of my teenage life coming to an end. How unfortunate that it's a big thing. I like being a teenager, I get away with a lot of shit. I get free stuff constantly and hell, being young is just fucking awesome. This thought keeps coming to me. This is my last year as a teen and what the fuck am I doing? Fucking wasting it in Egypt.

Heck, when this shit start to invade my mind, everything clicks together... I mean, looking at my first few posts, it seemed so fucking cheesy, disposable even. I'm not even making much fucking sense now.

I guess I'll wake up tomorrow and realise how foolish I've been tonight and laugh it off. Of course I am, it's fucking human nature isn't it. Dammit all.

No comments: