Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Lay Back, Look Up, Enjoy.

I was actually supposed to write a very intelligent article - Intelligent in my books that is, which roughly translates as insane ramblings of a twisted soul in plain English - but then, as I opened my journal - Yes, it exists - in which I have written a page of so of said topic, I suddenly and of course, rather theatrically realised that I had written it in another journal which was, of course; being me, left in Malaysia.

I remember bits and pieces of it but simply said, I really could care less, I mean fuck, you can't expect me to write the whole thing back for your reading pleasure for nothing. That was not a very good comeback, yes, I realised. Summarizing what I wrote would be easy, I literally do not believe in change. All that exist is just a plain metamorphosis of the self.

Almost.


What made me write this post is the realization that sometime, you have to accept some shit. You have to accept the fact that some fucker will eventually fuck up, you have to accept that some things are not only not worth changing but it would not make sense in changing it. It's like trying to take a Labrador and change it into a Golden Retriever. It does not make sense.

That's why people with this Messiah complex irritate me a great deal. Sure, in your definition, you're trying to save a soul from damnation and potential overdose, and mark my words, I would respect you if you accept the fact that some people would not change with your meagre words and you might just exacerbate the situation further with your messed up mentality. It happens a lot, push a person that's on the edge and he ends up dead. It'd be nice if you actually cared for your actions, but of course, why would you care, he's just a junkie aye?


There's so many things that I hate, literally, there's an abhorrent tidal wave which seem to just well up and shoot out of my eyes like jell-o laser beams every time I see something which disgusts me but fuck, I know my capabilities, I know what I can do and I know what is appropriate to do. For example, a pious dude walks up to a couple at an eatery and starts lecturing them about whatever the fuck he thought was wrong with the whole thing. Turns out, the couple were engaged and the soon to be caged man almost gouged said pious fella's eyes out. He should have. That would have been great entertainment. Digression.

That's my point. No investigations, no nothing, that, in my books, is an inch away from going all radical with suicide bombings and shit. Viva la Mussalman eh?

I have no idea what caused this but I think I dare bet my money on the fact that none of them have ever seen the Milky Way. Who am I kidding, of course they haven't. It's a joke really, to talk about God and celestial beings etc etc when you've never even cared to look up and gaze at the stars. I'm going to do you a favour.

Tsk.
Anyways, frig it, I'm concentrating on a long short story which I, for once, quite like. Till then.

No comments: