Saturday, April 23, 2011

Photoshop.

File, automate, HDR Efex Pro.

Select five photos of different exposures.

Okay.

Wait.

Wait.

Went to the loo.

Wait.

Wait.

Wait.

Photoshop has encountered an unexpected error. End the program now?

That's probably Photoshop being polite. What I read was: Jesus fuck, a HDR? Can this fucking laptop even... Wait, fine, let me just try, what's the harm in it anyway. Okay, five photos... That's... Quite heavy but nevermind that. Hmmm, align the photos... Wait what's that smell... Why do I feel my body disintegrating... Oh shit. Oh shit. I'm putting a fucking stop to all of this right fucking now. Hey you, you back from wherever the fuck you were. End this shit right now! You're laptop is fucking disintegrating you mad fuck, why in fucking God's name did you even for an instant think that this fucking relic of technology could even handle a five fucking photo process? Are you clinically fucking insane?! What are you fucking pissed about? End this fucking thing! Click yes! Terminate me you stupid fuck! TERMINA-

'End program"

YOU FUCKING HAPPY NOW PHOTOSHOP?!
It's a pain in the fucking ass, really, especially when I have something new to work on. I mean, it's been so long since I've even uploaded anything and this fucking happens.

Jesus fuck man, if Nik doesn't even work anymore on my laptop, how am I supposed to even continue living. It's like having no hate and malice to feed on... Air? Why'd I need that?

Also, today is quite historical. I finally dropped my camera from a height of no less than one feet. It's an interesting experience really, first a curse, then time slows down, a wild flailing of limbs, a prayer, more curses, then time speeds up to infinity, and...

Thud.

How is it that just one sound could cause your whole body to cringe and cause something in you to wither and die. Then of course, this:


It's like having the person you love most get hit by a vehicle, smash into said vehicle, fly out through the back screen (I have no idea what's it's called. Back glass thingy? Baglass? Second wind protector?), get mauled mid air by a mountain lion, fall into a mountain of shit, roll down said mountain of shit and then finally, drop into a wood chipper and well... That would be it wouldn't it?

That sinking feeling in your gut. I quite enjoy it but when it comes to my wife... Not quite as pleasurable.

Sigh, this post holds as much meaning as a cretin does in real life. Wait, no, scratch that, a cretin is quite fucking terrifying to look at, I could only have so much hope for this blog. Here's to procrastination.

No comments: