Thursday, May 5, 2011

Infusion of Imagination.

I woke up with a jolt. Something rare for me as I usually would extend lying in bed and hover in the state of sleep and wake until I was truly ready to go out into the decrepit civilisation that we humans seem to be so proud of. Why, why could I wake up in such a manner then?

Imagine everything which captures your imagination... The Marvel versus Capcom of dreams, and there are unlimited characters to choose from. The violence... That should have gone down in history as the fucking beginning of violence, that should enter the books as the day violence matured... Let's get to it then.

Things that I could never experience... Also, stop staring at Felicia's tits.

They stole something from me. I'm not really sure what it is, nor who they were, all I knew was that they shared the same faces with those whom I abhorred at one point in my life. Point is, they stole from me. Then they bundled into my Dad's parked car which was a new BMW for some reason. I wanted to tear it open and by God, I knew I could. I had a mental image of shattering the windscreen with my foot but then, I stopped. It's me Dad's car, those bastards, how cheap could they be?

So there I was, at a fucken standstill, not knowing what to do or how to do it. So I started to circle the car, maybe there'll be an opening somewhere which I could get into... Problem is, the car started to elongate, it seemed like miles away when suddenly, I reached the end. It struck me funny how it no longer had the ass of a BMW, it's so goddamn big for some reason... Since it was lucid, I stepped back, and in one of the most foncusing moments ever in dream world, I was looking at this:

... It's an Unser. Really mate, really?
So there I was, not knowing what to do since it's now an Unser and by God I hate that sad exccuse for a vehicle but nevertheless, I drew upon the wrath which cooled not in me and... Oh, the boot's unlocked? Alrighty then, I believe I need not rip metal... Yet.

I clambered into the space which was as dark and as filthy as the hidden tunnels of Angband and in front of me, there laid my first test. You (Here, I must refrain from giving too many of hints for I am nothing but a mortal, and tread with caution I must or my soul will depart to the Halls of Mandos before I could say 'I did not do it.') lay there on a fucken grand sofa which made me thoroughly believe that I have underestimated the Unser. You looked at me, and you told me to rest, and I was tempted, I was so very tempted... Then you looked at me with a gaze which nearly slaughtered my will and gave life to my boner, and you told me to please sit for awhile... But I cannot! I rose up and I coated my will in the fiery essence of my spirit and I walked away from you love. Godammit, it would've been quite the awesome dream too.

I can't recall a laptop but yes, more or less like that. More slutty, less clothed and infinitely more uh...
So forward I dashed awesomely and not softy elvishly and finally I came upon the defilers of my home, of my belongings. Unleashing my wrath, I feel it consuming me, it seared my skin and it scorched the ground beneath me. In short; holy fuck, I was so angry, I exploded into a meteor. Beat that Twilight!

They ran. Out of the car, tripping over themselves like foolish little children with foolish weak legs and shit. I started to let a river of blood flow. Broke one's back on a concrete elevation and then I jumped and impaled him on some spikes, convenient aren't they... Smashed one's face through the window and forced glass shards into his mouth and then triple shoryuken-ing him. I had miraculous powers and fuck moral codes, I misused them to the point where the term 'misuse' curled into the foetal position and drowned in it's own vomit. I threw a guy far away towards the horizon, then pulled him towards me at an abysmal speed with my awesome powers and while he was accelerating towards me, I let loose a double Rajinikanth kick. This went on till I could kick no longer.

Fuck. You.
What's important was only this one guy who stole my beloved somethings. I must've truly hated him in the dream because I spent quite some time making sure all his internal organs went back to the embryological state. He began to run and well, I thought that if the man wanted to run, there's no harm in helping him aye? So I accelerated him, because I'm awesome, till he was nothing but a blur and then, I teleported in fron of him. And tripped him. The results were quite impressive. He flew all the way to Penang from Melaka, which is, give or take, 500 km? I'm not good at judging distances, see.

When his trajectory started to be influenced by fucken gravity, I landed on him and his face missed the fence of my grandma's house and instead, underwent a pulverisation process on the porch.

Oh yes, this is only half of the dream.

And oh yes again, the other half does not concern me any longer. It involves the dead face guy above.

Oh and yes, double again, he's Vince Vaughn.

I'm fucken serious, it's this guy.
If you're wondering what happened to me, well, get in the boat mate. Apparently, I was an awesome character in a narration and the part where I pulverized his face was either his past or his present. Also, he's now an elf, and he's quite well liked. People call him The Tailor which in Elvish is Cocksucker-er, I think. I quote the narration which had been going on at this point:

"... And he was exalted in the eyes of Elves and Man alike for his deeds were far greater than any of his companions. 'Cocksucker-er' he was called, The Tailor for with the needle he is skilled, and it was passed in lore that with a pierce of a needle, one and a half holes were made..."

I. Shit. You. Not.

So his tale ended, quite abruptly and it moved on to another character, it was you, as in the Couch-in-Unser girl. I saw you walking on the beach and you were a fucking elf too for some bastardly reason unbeknownst to me. As you were walking, something attracted your attention and you bent down and blew on the sand (Innuendo very much intended) which then revealed a city, as small as a... Kettle? It had inhabitants and shit, and they were like these near microscopic little fuckers, cheering and laughing and stuff.


At this point, my mind decided to no longer support this total and utter fuckuppery and decided to detach itself from the dream and implode upon itself. Hence, I woke up with a jolt, with cold sweat running and a sudden urge to explode into a meteor engulfed me...



But Jesus fuck mate, that was one hell of a fucking dream.

No comments: