Sunday, May 15, 2011

Of Women.

I have no recollection about the events which brought me to write this down, it must have been some random topic my brain must have conjured while I was walking home or maybe I just felt the need to write. Meh, fuck that.

When I was a tiny fella, which must have been about a couple of hundred years ago, the only days I saw my father was on weekends, or not even then. He was out there in the world working, too much at times which seems to be the family's curse, fucken workaholics, most of us that is. So at all times, we were under the care of my mother, she was the one who single-handedly carried the burden of educating us and at the same time, having to keep everything in order until we cretins went to bed. It must have been hell, I'm pretty sure of it, the lot of use weren't the easiest to deal with, no, far from it. She beat us a lot, sometimes daily and I used to think that it's because she hated these spawn of evil she gave birth to but nowadays, the lot of us could genuinely laugh about the whole ordeal. I'm sure she's proud of us, having raised us to be the children which have a level head on their shoulders. Enough on that though, that's not what I'm here to talk about.

Supermom. And Dad. Superdad.


Having been raised by this extremely strong (In a very literal sense and also figuratively) woman, I have developed this... Shrewd perception towards other woman. One would expect that I of all people, would grow up to be the least sexist of them all but thankfully, I did not. Of course, the term sexist here is for the benefit of your understanding. I look at it as logic.

I had this teacher once who put what I am about to say in very simple terms. I quote "...so yes, I am a sexist, a very big one. Until you (the girls present) could show me that you could climb up an electric pole and repair whatever it is that's wrong up there, until you could compete with me in terms of workload (To an acceptable degree), until you can show me that whatever I can do, you will be able to do better, until then... I will continuously look at you as an inferior person and this I say this not to the girls only, it includes every single person whom I meet."

Since he existeth not in color'd print, thy eyeth shalt  feast upon Yog-Sothoth
Sexism, like marriage, is fucking overrated. It's hyped up and every single moron follows suit. I do not believe that it is wrong for me to undermine a worthless worm because I know that aforementioned worm cannot come up to my standards. See, I would help another person when it benefits me but I will not deny that the pleasure (Now now, go easy on the innuendo) I get from helping is because the person clearly have weighed his/her options and sought me for help instead of another person. I know that he/she believes that I am a better option. So fuck your denial, fuck your faked humility, I take pleasure from being in the company of inferior people. It is the same thing with women, especially with today's women where I must emphasise that I am speaking for the general populace. Don't come to me screaming 'I AM DEFINITELY MORE AWESOME THEN YOU!'. I don't really care.

Excuse me truly for saying this but today, most women of this generation are spoilt to the point of ugh-ness. You whine when you don't get some stud to do your work for you, you give 'The Silent Fucking Treatment' when somebody annoys you. What happened to uppercutting other bitches that offended you?

Or, you know, DOUBLE-KNEE-ING THEM IN THE FACE
Look, I'm pretty sure that most of you females out there are starting to carry banners inked with pure hate to give to me when you see me but fuck it, I perceive what I said as the truth. Sorry to say, I've heard/overheard/ninja-heard some fucking cunt going "Ah you know, he's a nice guy and everything but can you actually believe that he didn't say anything when I told him some random guy whistled at me?" Why, why the fuck would he care? Did his whistle have some sort of magical sexual harassment powers which could automatically finger you? Why would it mater, and you would patronise a person just because he didn't say anything? What was he supposed to do, gather the brave and valiant to launch a fucking manhunt? You twat.

Sure, some of you are going to say 'Psh, I, being awesome and everything, need to care not about some sexually deprived dick making his lame moves on me.' My reply is, well, I don't think this concerns you. Go away. I remember having this girl which I fancied a millennia ago who, I shit you not, could physically trash me. I literally mean that. She could punch harder than me, could run faster, could curse much worse than me and fuck, the amount of respect I had for her was gigapowernormous. No, she's not some form of male-female hybrid of some kind, at times, she still openly showed her feminine side, wasn't embarrassed about it.

Most of you gals have this fantasy, being a fucking princess and shit, waiting for prince fucktard to skip among daisies and save you from some old hag. Sure, there are still those guys present, no, they're not gay, but really, do you honestly think they'd fall for fragile little you who can't even take care of your own basic necessities like you know, not getting fucking in trouble all the fucking time? I don't fucking get it, where does this ultimate pampering come from?

Even Mr. Apocalypse is foncused.
Some of you might say that it's because I'm used to the environment where equality is the norm, where male and female work side by side etc etc. Fuck yes, I agree, but my question is why the fuck can't the general populace be like that? Limitations? What limitations? I don't see the lot of you walking round without a limb where you'd need help doing every single chore which exists. I refuse to believe in that, flat out. We are all born different yes, in stature and in awesomeness (I understand your need to feel inferior, of course) but none of us, well; most of us would be more appropriate, are born without the normal physical strength needed to do the daily activities. Sure, opening the car door for you would seem romantic, and I'd do that if you're dear to me and hot beyond anything in the multiverse but seriously, to be throwing a fucking tantrum just because some guy didn't open the fucking car door for you is short of blasphemy.

I've met, in my life, women whom I respect to the point where I'd actually slam your head against concrete till your brain dribbles into your worthless fucking yap hole if you insult them. That's why I'm so pissed of, if it's only one woman, then I could actually give you the benefit of the doubt. Maybe that age has ended and I shall remain a bachelor till I die but it's not. So what fucking reason, other than you are clearly fucking retarded , could you give me?

Guh. You disgusting being.

No comments: