Thursday, June 2, 2011

How Your Mind Fucks Around With You.

Now that I can finally access my fucking Blogger account and serenade thee with awesome profanities, I shall begin.

So, this week has been in total quite low-profile, since all the fucking assignments are done with. All there is left is Biochem which has been ramming it up me arse dry and well... Let's leave it at that.

Also, I time travelled.

Through time and space, onwards!
Allow me to explain. I found myself with a sudden urge to study Biochem a few days ago, which was on a Wednesday. It was quite appropriate see, there was sixty pages worth to cram into my brain and exactly three days to do so. Hence I began studying and again, strangely, I felt... What's the term. The feeling you get when something feels right and it all goes your way and the world actually makes sense for once... Counter-Murphy? I don't know. But I felt that.

So I went on with my life, finishing 25 pages of pure mashed up bullfuckerry and I went to bed. The next day, I actually finished Biochemistry, fucking Biochemistry, and it was good because I no have Friday to revise the whole thing. So with harps playing in me heart, I went down to the droogies' house and well, chilled.

And we drank... Milk.
So as per usual, we talked, insulted (Your Mom) and uh well whatever it is that we did until there came a point in the conversation about classes.

Droogie 1: Nah, I'm free tomorrow, hahaha, no classes for me.
Droogie 2: Crap I've got *Insert a medically related subject here*... Fuck this shit.
Yours truly: What the fuck are you fuckers talking about? Tomorrow's Friday.
1 & 2: What the fuck are YOU talking about? Tomorrow's fucking Thursday.
Yours truly: What? *More profanities* Tomorrow's fucking Friday!

This went on for quite awhile until I had to humbly accept that I have, in fact time travelled and went through the week a day in advance. That meant I had a full 24 hours to do more things. Seriously, I can't be the one who thinks that it's mind-fuckingly awesome?

I have a full two days now to revise Biochem. I can relax and bite the imaginary tits off the imaginary girl I just made up for this context because fuck, I have returned to the present!

Says it all.
I agree though that your feeble minds could only find fault with my logic, after all, it's easy for one such as me to say all this stuff since it happens quite often. I understand that your understanding of the world is quite limited, you're like the later Númenorean Kings, angry and frustrated at what you do not understand to the point where you'd rebel against those who do. Let me try and enlighten you.

1) Seriously, mate, it's me. These things tend to happen.
2) I'm not sure about you but... Forgetting an entire day is quite the feat... It's almost impossible.
3) I studied Biochem with vigour. It's a miracle.
4) Again mate, it's me we're talking about here.

If you don't want to believe than suit thine ignorant self, for I, Tar-Zufarion,  understands the limitations of the mortal mind. What I would like to point out is this.

How many times have each of us prayed that we had more time? We, as humans, never seem to be content with what we have and that includes the time allocated for each of us. We need more time to leave a legacy, to educate our children, to continue our work with renewed vigour, to be ourselves. We always seem to lament on the fact that time is limited, there's too much shit to be done and I agree, wholeheartedly.

I am elated because I tasted what it feels like to actually have more time without consciously knowing it. I am elated because today I woke up and I realised that fuck, I can afford to sit back and just stare into space without having assignments raping my ear. It felt... Good.


You see what I did there? I educated you, motherfucker.


No comments: