Friday, May 18, 2012

The Epiphany.

As much as I hate this god forsaken piece of shit landmass that's unfit to be labelled a country, I have to admit to the fact that at times, I get some inspiration from it.

Fun thing to do: Google image search 'god forsaken piece of shit landmass  that's unfit to be labelled a country'.

I was out to get some form of food to ease the pain of boredom and stomach acid and then I saw a fight occurring inside of the shop. It went on for awhile so while a few other patrons and I waited, one of them called me over. He opened his mouth and then this familiar feeling comes around, something which always happens when I talk to people. He asked me where I was from and before he could finish the sentence, I told him. He asked me how I was doing and before he could finish the sentence, I told him. He the fell to his knees, wrapped his arms around my feet and cried out 'The Maker is here!'.

Obviously that last part was a fictional account but I like to think that really happened. I digress. What I mean to say is that there and then, I realised why I don't like to talk to people or go out or whatever. It's so fucking predictable. Even with people I know and like to a certain extent, as soon as they begin to talk, my brain formulates a thought process in which I already have outlined the conversation and then I further break these up into a few others in case I get the first one wrong. Then all the conversations end up being boring as fuck because the longer I talk to a person, the less likely he/she is going to say something that I haven't already thought of. No, of course I'm right every single time but for the most part...

That's why I enjoy the company of strangers that I would probably not meet the day after. I have no idea where or what his/her background is so my ability to do what I do is limited by quite a big number. So I'm forced to listen and in turn actually be genuinely surprised at things.


It's everywhere, not only in conversations. In actions, in the way they dress, in their thought process, in the way they excuse themselves when they don't want to be apart of something anymore... I remembered that as a kid, I used to sit on a bench in the school yard while waiting for my parents to come pick me up and I would just guess what people would do. I saw this clumsy fat kid once who had some food and after awhile I deduced that due to his lack of coordination and the lack of awareness to his surroundings, he was going to trip on a brick nearby and his lunch will fall to the ground; rendering it to be inedible. And he did. I did not expect for him to cry though.

It's a nifty little thing really, to be able to do it. There's time for me to actually think of a response and all that but then it sucks the fun out of everything. Imagine opening a fridge and knowing beforehand about everything that's in there. Imagine that. Sure, it's useful, you know what to get, which floor it's on but then it sucks in a way that you will never get to have the awesome feeling when you open it and there's a goddamned piece of fucking chocolate ice cream cake just yours for the taking.

That's why I like people who are spontaneous and downright batshit insane. I can't do that to them because I have no idea what they're like. They could be the brooding type for awhile then pukes sunshine and rainbows for the next hour. Whatever formula I use will become obsolete simply because they're fucking insane.

*

I'm supposed to study shit for ICDL and I can't bring myself to do it... Oh God, fuck ICDL. I'm not going to fucking use Microsoft motherfucking Excel for the rest of my fucking life. What is the fucking point of learning the fucking thing.

*

I'm in Obstetrics and Gynaecology now and for some reason, I'm actually good at it. It's easy to visualise all the shit that's in it and for another reason, everybody else seemed to be disgusted and horrified when they see a doctor sticking his/her arm into a vagina. I simply think that it's fuck awesome.

Eargasm of the day:

No comments: