Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Burn.

What working out felt like after taking a 2 week break.

There could be no words sufficient enough to explain the fucking pain.

We bought a home gym set as a lame excuse to pretend that we're fit, healthy people and I have to say, working out is fun. However, considering I'm a lazy fuckmonkey, I lasted about a month before regressing to my hermit hole and achieving nirvana through Reddit and the like. Then two days ago, my housemate, who have pretty much beefed up a lot, told me to get my ass off the internet and work out. So I did.


Come to think of it, I only agreed to share the gym set cause my brother asked me. Sure, this might be denial talking here but I'm okay with being the thin, skeletal, possibly malnourished person that I was. I'm happy with my body. Still, I don't deny that having a ripped body would be awesome but I guess my laziness tend to win a lot of fights.


*

Slept at 7.30 pm yesterday and woke up at 5.30 am. I'm concerned lately because I somehow have managed to stop dreaming. What is this fucking madness. Without dreams, I'm an empty husk of sad realities.Maybe I should try the whole binaural beats thing. Sounds like a fucking joke, but hey, who knows. It's been awhile since I had a noteworthy dream; maybe my mind is under more stress than I could imagine. Damn.

Today also symbolises the day where I officially study like a mad dog, which suks, yes, but necessary nonetheless. OSCE and MCQ tomorrow and it feels as if I know jackshit about Orthopaedics.

Eargasm of the day:

No comments: