Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Realisations 3 - Physical.

*The Human Nature segment will now be renamed realisation simply because human nature is impossible to comprehend*

Also, this segment will have my desktop wallpapers.

So anyway, we are physical creatures. I'm sure there are others out there going on about 'True love means that you're able to strip away all the superficial hell and see the heaven inside i.e. the heart'. To which I reply: My God, you must be ugly as fuck.

Oh yes. I dare.

Of course, you might say that in my case, I would dare say that because I'm rude and I don't give a fuck about what anybody thinks etcetera, etcetera. Fine, put a nice person in a chair, explain to him that he must be honest, he must tell the absolute truth and give him the question. What you would get is one of five things:

1. You get a liar.
2. You get a white knight.
3. You get the real answer i.e. the looks fucking matter.
4. You actually get a real answer but it's psychological. He'll say that it does not matter but he's a narcissistic vainpot. If you still don't understand what I'm getting at, it means that he needs fuglies around him like a crack addict, they boost his vanity and he gets them to do anything he wants. More common than you might think.
5. He is also ugly as fuck. So they'd complement each other. Which is sweet when you think about it.

Sure, you'd say that 'Ah, there are some people who could, but they are rare'. I still say that you're a fucking spastic cunt. Let's actually analyse this.

We're attracted to beauty and massive tits and a bubble butt simply because of this: It's genetic. A massive rack indicates a higher milk storage during the child bearing period. Back then when men were still fucking hunters, the strength of a clan equals the amount of people in the clan itself therefore women had a billion kids. So, increased breast storage means women could handle a higher number of newborns better, hence, rear more future head hunters.A nice well endowed ass is the same thing, it gives an idea about the pelvis and in most cases, a big one equals better chance of having parasites that latch onto the massive tits and grow up to pillage far away lands.

We're attracted to beauty simply because - Again, genetics - a face that one could look at and not feel like one's eyes would pop out and jump into the nearest vat of acid equals good genes. I'm not talking about a 10/10 here. By beauty I mean normal. I tend to get those mixed up. So, in the end, our behaviours are just remnants of our axe-wielding, cuirass wearing, bloodthirsty forefathers.

So that's the scientific explanation of it. What's the, well, non-scientific explanation, if there could ever possibly be one? The only way I can do this is by disproving the infinite fucking quotes you get on your facebook page. The fact that people are ugly is quite simply, a fact. There's ugly people and there's smoking people. If there are uglies out there, cheer yourselves up by knowing that people didn't leave your kin out when they created the numerous mythologies out there. Hephaestus was a grotesque motherfucker, Kali-ma is a horrifying witch, Vulcan too was fucking hideous... So yeah, uglies are everywhere. You're not special. But we'll get back to that.

The most often quote used is most probably this: Love is blind. What sheep-fucking orifice did the fucker who came up with this illogical and stupid fucking quote use because I find it quite fucking hard to accept that he used his mouth. Love is not fucking blind, love is not even a fucking physical being, how the fuck could it ever have the ability to sense? The goes beyond the boundary of stupidity. Look, fact of the matter is, looks matter. It matters a lot but it is not everything.

Take a situation for example, you know see a person, you fancy the way he/she looks like, you go over, talk, you find out that he/she's a pretty awesome guy/gal and voila, a week later you feel like you piss lava and turns out you have gonorrhoea. There must be some fucking link between your eyes - Which are there for a motherfucking reason - and your brain/heart/whatever you think governs your feelings. It's not the heart.

I don't believe in shit like 'I love him because he's ugliness is unique'. Fuck that, you rotting yeast infected cunt, you want his money. I understand things like 'I love him for who he is'. Not some fucking stupid-based comment. Honestly, tell me what is so fucking wrong with admitting that yeah, I fell for you because at one point I walked down the street saw a fucking celestial being and I decided that fuck it, I'm going to try to buy you coffee so that I could slip a roofie into it and make you my sex slave I'm going to buy you a drink? Why is such an embarrassing thing to say that yes, if you had bad looks, I would not have felt like I did?

Why I'm upset? Why? Really? It's because now there's so many fucks denying what they really feel like and it's infecting everybody else. Sooner or later, everybody is going to feel that 'Oh shit, I can't possibly admit that she's hot'. It's become a fucking phobia to actually not say things at it is. It's a fucking shitstorm where you can't say a person is ugly even when you really want to.

And uglies for some reason are fucking using this as leverage. They know that no one could call them for what they are and they've developed this invincible armour and the only thing that's actually making it invincible is everybody's screwed up perception. They go around, acting like masters of the fucking universe and then suddenly, when they actually meet someone like me, this superficial grandiose gets torn apart and they, being too close to the sun, plummets to the ground like an ugly Icarus.

So you might say 'Yeah, he was making a point before but now he just sound like an asshole'. I agree, I am an asshole but at least I'm honest. I don't find ugly people offensive, that's my point. I'm trying to fucking say that it's okay to be fuck beautiful or fuck ugly. It doesn't fucking matter. You can look like a fucking public toilet for all I care but if you're nice and are awesome, I probably won't fuck you in a thousand years but I would respect you and possibly be friends - Okay, no, maybe acquaintances. Wasn't that what mattered? Respect?

Ah, what the fuck do I know, eh.

*

Eargasm of the day:

1 comment:

Unidentified said...

Seriously dude, you're reading too much into ObGyn... But still, a good read nonetheless.