Sunday, July 7, 2013

Not Done Yet.




I've been getting worried messages about how things are around here. Fuck man, I don't even know how to reply to them.

For once, the violence and whatnot isn't centred around the area I live in so I don't have a personal perspective to talk about. All I can say is that things are volatile. We're all drifting in a sea of alcohol and we're all smokers. Sooner or later, someone's going to light a fag and send us all into oblivion.

For the time being, things seem quiet except for one or two violent outbreaks.

Sigh. I really do not want to be apart of another evacuation. My finals are 2 weeks away. I don't need this shit right fucking now. Murder each other after the finals and I'll be a willing spectator.

*

I had to make a twitter account because I was missing out on some crazy gunfight story. Twitter is confusing. It's like... Links everywhere and enough symbols to summon Azathoth. Ah well. I guess I'm stuck with you for the time being.

*

Finals are coming and my balls are starting to wither. From the fear. I should replace that with a more suitable analogy. My ENT and Ophthalmology is fucking shaky at best and I really need to score in finals. Fuck, I'm scared. And what am I doing now? Looking at pictures of animals being silly.

How the fuck did I even get to be a fifth year student.

*

Ramadhan Mubarak, people.

No comments: