Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sleepless Nights 13 - Weird.

Yeah its just fucking weird.

EVERYTHING IS.

You wake up one day and you go, 'Hell, I'm gonna kill myself today.'

You wake up one day and you go, 'I shall change the world today.'

Get it?

The way life fucking contradicts itself day after day is just fucking pissing me off. Stick to one plan will ya? Pfffttt...

Don't get me started on em love octagonal shit man. Seriously. It's a small world where everybody loves the wrong person and in the end they fucking tear each other's life apart and still call themselves friends. HAHA. I refuse entirely to be apart of anything such as that. So immature, so pointless. If she doesn't fucking love you back mate, go for another girl. Besides, wouldn't want to spoil the fun now ey? Boredom creeps in.

M'sia is now a cesspit of fucking shallow Malays and their so called 'upholding the national language'. Well, hello massive emigration. There will be a point where the only people who are left in M'sia are the ones who are fucking rascist. Then, they'll proceed to kill each other. WHen that happens, I'll come back. Why? Nope, I ain't no messiah. Can you imagine how cheap the land would be at that time? Damn bitch! Finally we can make use of rascist.

Oh and I love M'sia. Just hate you people who are complaining of this post right now. It's reality mate. Can't accept it? Fuck off. I don't need you bugging me.

Sorethroat really gives me the creeps. The way each cough seem to make 10 alveoli to rupture. And here I am smoking a cigarette. Poison kisses all around ey? Could care less. My veins are already popping up.

3 more papers to go?! WTF? Where did the last 4 go? Fuck!

Time is cruel. I swear, one of these days I'm gonna wake up and see my face full of wrinkles. IF I survive that long. And no, I'm not contemplating suicide, I'm just listing out the possibilities.

This post has no meaning.

The internet in my house has officially fucked up. Or is it my laptop? Hmmm.... No idea, either way, onlining less fucking often nowadays and as Mendel or Krukenberg or fucking Jack the Ripper once found out, I'll be updating my blog less. HAH!

Anyways, to a more emo part.

Perfection, as I have found out, will always be fucking dancing in front of you no matter how you try to put it away. Note: It dances. You ain't gonna fucking get to touch her. she ain't gonna stop and look at you or ask you to join her. She just dances. And then, you get so fucking pissed and the anger feels as if it's gonna tear open your chest and burn everything in it's path. But you supress it, and you put on a fake smile. You even have a portion of sanity left to ring the bell. Finally, your mind, body and cock gives up and you divert your attention to more important matters.

5 comments:

Anila P. said...

Wow, you jump from one thing to another. I'd say worse than me, but no one's that.

Lookit. I updated man. August is in a few weeks. WEEKS.

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Tsk tsk, I'm worse, give up. I'll charm te world with my 'jumping topic-ness'. Whats with August? DID I MENTION I'M COMING BACK ON THE FUCKING 28TH???!!! LIKE I SO DID RIGHT??? do excuse the euphoria.

Anila P. said...

YOU DID NOT YOU FLYING FUCK! DX Now I have to rearrange all my plans, and I'll have to cut back on my pining. Sigh.

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

YES I DID NOT FLYING FUCKING TELL!!Hahaha no need la and wtf is pining?

Anila P. said...

According to the online dictionary, pining means "to yearn deeply; suffer with longing; long painfully".

*snicker*