Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sleepless Nights 14 - Change.

Tsk tsk.



Where did the last 6 papers go?



I mean seriously, am I the only one that thinks it's all going a wee bit fast here?



Anyways, one more paper to go, I'd usually be feeling fucking psyched as hell now but-

(The author returns after a few long hours)

A-hem. Well okay, I admit, I forget stuff. Where was I? Oh yeah.

-I dunno, it just seems too fast. I can still remember actually landing in Egypt, I can still remeber orientation week... And that was fucking ages ago! No, you don't go 'So what?'! The point is, it's all whizzing by our fucking heads and we ain't realising it! Fuck! What if, after a while, I walk past a mirror and scream coz what I see is a 50 year old guy with white hair and fucking raisinified?! I... I...

(The author apologizes for the hyperventilation. He gets that when he hasn't slept.)

Moving on.

So basically, M'sia is within 2 weeks away and yes, I did try to count the days but I fail to do so. Oh well, maths is for losers anyways. Yeah, fuck you math freak. I'll have no fucking idea on how to react to the changes. I mean when I left, they were fucking demolishing buildings, houses and STREETS! CAN YOU FUCKING IMAGINE THAT? STREETS! FOR GOD'S SAKE, THAT'S WHAT SEPERATES US FROM CROCODILES! AND YOU'RE DESTROYING IT!

The fuck? Yes, sorry, I deviate.

As I said, buildings, houses and streets. A lot of em. If I'm lucky, I'll proly get to move around without getting lost. If I'm lucky. Okay what the fuck am I saying, of course I'll get fucking lost... My sense of direction fails me miserably, it doesn't make a fucking difference if the buildings/houses/streets get demolished. It's all a maze... Wait... What the fuck, I can't even fucking drive, how the fuck am I supposed to get fucking lost when I can't even move around on my fucking own. WHAT THE FUCK?!

Anyways.

Then comes politics. This is the only thing I want to say about it:

IT'S WHAT MAKING MALAYSIA A FUCKING CESSPIT.
I'm serious.
Pure unadulterated bullshit. Both the government and the opposition are just plain fucking stupid. Yeah, send the fucking ISA I don't fucking mind eating dog food or whatever fuck, the truth cannot be changed.
I just know that when I go back, that's what everybody is gonna be talking bout and I'll have the undesirable urge to say what's on my mind. Most of them would be Malay at heart so what I'll be saying is just pure heresy. Ceh. What the fuck la wei.
Still, there are stuff to look forward to. Food, friends, food, Penang, food, KL, nice weather, food etc etc. Shit, my schedule is going to be so fucking packed... Shit.
And the curtains close, some smile, some smirk but they all left through one door.

No comments: