Friday, July 31, 2009

OMFG!!! CHINESE!!!

And that, kiddies, was what went through my head when I landed at the airport. Seriously, you Chinese, you guys were supposed to infiltrate every single part of the world. How the fuck could you have missed Egypt la?

Anyways.

I'm back.

Back to Dunhills, miniskirts and proper food.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A-hem.

So yeah, just had internet connection now after 3 days.

Anyways, yeah dad asked me to follow him to KL and so I thought it would be a good chance to meet all the fuckers who are here la. Followed my dad to god knows where (The author now knows he was in PJ) and told my dad I wanna buzz off to meet Sukh at Jalan Templar.

Me: Pa, can I ciow after this ah? Meeting some friends la.
Dad: Yeah okay. Where?
Me: Uh Sukh is in PJ so yeah, somewhere around there.
Dad (Puzzled): Has it occured to you that we are in PJ?
Me: *Blink Blink*

A-hem. No sense of direction there.

Let's skip to actually meeting the fucker.

Went to Pasar Seni and forgot how to ride the LRT. Yes, I'm that much of a retard when it comes to going places. So decided to meet Sukh there. Lepak-ed at McD's for awhile, got bored and wanted to get a fag outside. Walked to the exit, passed a guy and then realised that the green leprechaun seems familiar. Only with long hair which reminds me of judges.

Me: OMFG *More curses in more languages*
Sukh: Ditto.
Me: More curses in more languages.
Sukh: Ditto.

Note: That went on all the way until we digested the information that through each other's eyes, the other looks like a fucking begger. Ey phai?

Skipping on how we got fucking lost. Every single fucking time man.

Met up with Charanjeet and Hardeep (Which still has the pole body) and some other Phais. I swear to God, if I can choose who to go to hell with, it'll be with on of these fuckers la. Bhaenchods. Phai, terre bonde pathi ah? Phanjar, perfect.

Today basically is fucking filled with coincidences, getting fucking lost for a few hours and coffee. Goodness me, they have fucking awesome coffee here. I love M'sia. And Phais. Yeah. In a strictly no soap dropping action all. Bondemar walla all. XD

11 comments:

shenmarc said...

for all u knw da place u wer describing is like.2 junctions from my house..n i didntknw it..fucking sense of direction..n i fucking live in pj..

ps..dis chatbox shit has gotta stop making me verify myself by typing in meaningless letters.."toampe"..wtf is dat..navajo ah?

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

yes, man its like in fucking SS 5... And you deny that its there... wtf, just admit theres no sense of direction present in you man. I understand mate.

Hahahaha dude, it's fucking aboriginal language man. From the creators of fucking internet.

Farha Ghouse said...

you're in malaysia ah? come belanja me watch movie weh! :D

i'm leaving soon tooo!

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Hah where you leaving to??? But you're in KL right, if I'm going up then I'll give you a call la aight

shenmarc said...

eh..i nvr understood thw whole ss deal la..dey dnt even put ss 1 next to ss2.its not my fault it dsnt make sense man..den dey expct us to use der system..bull..


ps..dis time its "artie"...tamil ah?

diemarysues said...

That was fast.

Farha Ghouse said...

duduk ulu kelang, ampang! 10 minutes away from KLCC and 20 minutes away from One Utama kalau naik kereta and got lrt everywhere so boleh je mana mana.

pj area mana hah ur place? i always go to one utama!

dalila@darla said...

retarded u.but make sure once ur back in egypt,as in alex.dun get lost in directions:)

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

"Shenmarc" [pffttt]: They should just put fucking landmarks la. Okay, SS1 will have a strip club, SS2 will have a firearms merchant, SS3 will have a brothel and so on. Well, if PJ is a sin city.... anyways, you got my point.

Dude, just verify that shit la..

Ani: What was?

Farha:No, Pj is that mafucker's place. I live in Melaka sadly.

Darl:Please, I get lost in fucking LRTs, getting lost anywhere else would be easy as pie.

Anila P. said...

Fast is your updating your blog. And what's with not replying my messages?

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Grammar bad so why that is? Sorry woman, thanks are fucking distracting me a lot... Will make it up to you with a call or some shit aight? No worries