Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sleepless Nights 15 - Individuality.

Note: Religious stuff up ahead matey. Leave if it rubs you the wrong way.


More Notes: Enter all ye who abandon hope. Yes, I cannot resist to.



Individuality. Big word huh. I don't really know about you but fuck mate, I think it's one of the words that defines the fucking abstracticity of substance.

So I've had this mass of people who obviously lack the ability to fill their time with useful activities and so they vent their frustration and anger to yours truly. It's funny you know, how everybody makes such a huge fucking deal out of a piercing around here. Go figure.

Vermin: So yeah what's with the piercing man?
Me: Uh... What about it?
Vermin: Well... I'm not trying to imply anything here...
Me: Oi fucker, if you have anything to say, you say it. Don't make me hunt you down just for a few words.
Vermin: Chill la. No la, don't you think it's a bit, uh... girly?
Me: Oh yeah and basically that means it's haram la. All that shit about 'menyerupai perempuan'. Am I right?
Vermin: Yeah exactly, you get my point!
Me: Don't get your panties up in a bunch. I haven't finished yet.
Vermin: Meaning?
Me: What the fuck is with you people and being shallow huh? Is it like a fucking pastime that I didn't know about ah? Listen mate, if I put on an earring on the basis of wanting to be female like, then it is haram. If I do it without any fucking intention to be more feminine then I don't see anything wrong with it. I don't expect you of all people to understand but it's so damn obvious and you fucks just can't see through it. It's individually based, the way you think, your 'nawaitul' is what matters.
Vermin: Haram is haram man. There's a clear line defining that.
Me: Obviously there is, but I doubt you are the one that's responsible for the placement of that line. Or are you saying God came to you in your sleep and granted you that gift?
Vermin: ...

You see? Believe me, that's the shortest version I could think of. What came out of that fuckers mouth was beyond fucking absurd, it's like a fucking curseword or some shit man.

Then comes the people that...

Zygote: It's funny wei. Why is it that your friends on FB/FS are all Chinese and Indians ah? Malays are rare man.
Me: ... That's supposed to be an issue?
Zygote: No la, it's like why is it that you, a Malay, mixes with non-Malays more?
Me: Who said I was Malay? I deny that fully. And when I make friends, I don't fucking judge them based on their race, unlike you fuckers. If I really have to judge, it's from their personality. That's it.
Zygote: You're not Malay? Wtf? You're denying the fact? What, you acting like some Mat Salleh la now? And how can you do that? You obviously have to trust Malays more than any other race!
Me: Do you even know what a race is? It's a group of people distinguished from others by common heritage and physical trait. So here's a huge middle finger up your fucking ass on common heritage and well, I don't see what we share in common on the base of physical traits. More than that, if your heart tells you that you are not Malay, Indian or Chinese or whatever fucking races there are out there, then fuck it la, you're not it. You are what you want yourself to be. If you want to be fucking chinese when you're raised by fucking indians, then fuck it, you're indian. If you deny being Malay even when you look like a fucking pure blooded Malay then what the fuck, you're not one. Who is the public top fucking criticise you? And who the fuck are you to tell me what I am and what I am not?
Zygote: So why are you still speaking BM when you're so Indian or Chinese?
Me: I'd rather not insult your fucked up intelligence. You don't even understand what I'm saying now, if I speak any other language, you'll prolly puke and die.

Okay, I can't really think right now. Anyways.

My point is that most of the things in life are underlined by several guidelines but really, who are you and me to tell someone what's right and what's wrong? Who are we to stop a person from thinking or doing something that he thinks is right? I'm not talking about those hardcore shit but I'm talking about more vague stuff, religion being one of the most misinterpreted topic. Raam Janne. God Knows. We don't.

Apart from all that...

ExamsarefuckingoverM'siainafewdayshectichectichecticPostersweddingsfriendsgaaarrrghhhhwtf!

12 comments:

Anila P. said...

Those 'conversations' made me laugh. I'd probably have smacked them in real life, though. Hmm.

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Yes, very tempting but these are the people that I'm gonna have to spend 6 years with... Tempting. VERY.

abdullah said...

ko sepak aje skrin laptop ko tu siap kali dia online. hahaha

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Hahaha tu la pasal, mangkuk2 ni dah takleh nak tolong doh... Amacam M'sia?

ikanosha said...

Like I said, why get so worked up over some dumb fucks like these?

ikanosha said...

Come on la, don't get your pink knickers twisted up in a bunch, once you're back in Malaysia, everything will fine again.

Anonymous said...

Narrow minded people - They're ALL alike.

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Ika: I'm not getting fucking worked up laaa... and these ppl fucking originate from M'sia fool. I just wanna show some ppl that these guys exists and not just a work of fiction.

K: Damn straight. If I have a stick at that time, I'll know where to shove it at that time. Innuendo NOT intended.

ikanosha said...

So you're going back to Malaysia to meet them ke? Bongok. Go la lepak dengan kawan.
What are you so cranky about anyways.

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Come on la, as if you dont know their invading properties. And I'm cranky, very, read next blog for more info.

ikanosha said...

Yes, I do know of their invading properties but the mere existance of them is purely unrelated to me, so it doesn't affect me.
They're like moss to me, and I don't care about moss. Pijak je kot.

Mkay, you're cranky. I'll go, don't like it when you're cranky.

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Problem is, if they go at loggerheads with me, I'd eventually convince them (By any means)that their way is wrong etc etc.. But when they go at loggerheads with other ppl, then it's kinda fucked you know. If I get into that fight, then I'll just be a busybody and pretty much them. Hmmm moss ey. Tsk, I'm the all-loving guru, I love moss too. Even when they could cause serious anger and resentment. Woo-hoo the cranky me.