Monday, August 24, 2009

She smiled, I smiled, then we went our separate ways.

Yeah shit right? I mean, it happens all the fucking time, there's that chemistry between two fucken strangers, you'd love to go and chat but then some shit is always there to pry you away. Ahah, that's life ey. To Pavillion chic: It might be a bit late you hot mafucker but hell I'd love to treat you and do some pretty nasty stuff to you but if you did not realise it, I had a punjabi fucker hounding me so yeah. Oh and I didn't really know who that guy was beside you so too bad ey. Still thanks for that bloody sweet smile. XD

A-hem. Now that's done with.

What has been up after that cringy story? Hmmm, can't remember actually... Been up and down KL and recently Penang a lot, after Kat left Melaka, there's nobody left really too lepak. So I use every single excuse I can make up to get to KL. Sigh... I'm bored. When the fuck is Egypt coming to get me.

Anyways... If things go according to plan I might just get my hands on a fucking DSLR!!!

*Imagine hooligans, thousands of em, shouting and breaking stuff while nazguls screech in the sky*

That's how I feel.

Yes, excuse me for being over-enthusiastic. No, wait, what am I saying... Fuck off you cocksucker.

Shit, I can't even fucking write...

Oh at Penang, I ate till my stomach exppanded permanently. And I finally have a tummy. Mwahahahahahaha!!! Still, I know all of this are gonna fuck off as soon as I land in Egypt... Le sighums...

Fucking off. This serves as a reminder that I'm alive.

1 comment:

shenmarc said...

shit phai..wud u let it go ah...she prolly has neurosyphilis aniways..impairs her judgement n makes her look at u wit a smile..