Sunday, August 2, 2009

Le Gardenie

Yes, I love Ben's comics.

So anyway, M'sia has been fine though is it just me or has the Rempits diminished in number? I mean usually if one passes by Dataran Pahlawan, there'll be this mass of Malays on bikes, prolly planning on how to kill themselves in a much more exciting place. I've passed through that place a lot and I have not seen them? Reformation? Hmmm...

Went to Jonker's yesterday and fuck, I hate that place. One because there isn't anything that really attracts me and two, it's a street. It has two ends therefore meeting friennds is pretty tough when you're in my shoes.

Chiko: Where are you la?
Me: I'm at Jonker.
Chiko: Yes, I know, but which end?
Me: ... Uh...

Yes, we all can see where that leads to. I got lost A LOT yesterday and I hated myself for not having any sense of direction.

Anyways, they finally found me and my God, I missed those Indons so much. Kevin, Patrick, Chiko, Jojo. My god, these are the people that made High School fun and bearable. We joked around bout how me, Kevin, Patrick and Paco used to be the shortest in the whole school. But now, fucking hell, how did we grow to be one of the tallest? Hmmm...

Went for drinks and then Sukh messaged 'Am lost..'

Pukimak fella, I knew that was gonna happen. So 2 hours later finally we got together (The author conveniently skipped the stressful parts.) and I saw him with his Mom and uh... friend. I forgot her name... Annyways, went to Geographers to chill and see these bloody drunk old fuckers dancing to Footloose. And some DUDE singing Dancing Queen. Badly.

Lepaked there for quite awhile, when the apostate decided to go to Mamak. Wtf dude, I know places but I don't know directions. Then basically we spent more time getting lost but got to the place la.

Yadda yadda yadda, they went home, I went home, Chiko went back to KL.

Moral of the story: Do not take me with you to places where I don't know.

Wrong.

Moral of the story: Take me everywhere but when getting there, pretend I'm not with you. I serve no purpose.