Sunday, August 30, 2009

Photography regrets.

Yeaps new thread. Bloody hell, this is gonna be a real crazy one I can tell.

  1. Most recent and the one that threw me into a spastic/catatonic/fuck fuck fuck something. See, I was on the bus from KL and just got into Melaka. I was sleeping but then some stroboscopic light shit disturbed it. Woke up, wondered why the fuck is the bus fucking flickering. Looked outside and there it was. A fucking lightning storm right in front of my fucking eyes. Seriously, I though it was another one of my hallucinations. Then, from behind a mansion, 3 streaks of lightning shot up, and created a fucking lightning blue web thing across the sky... I swear to god, that has got to be THE most fascinating thing I have ever seen in my life... And yeah, I didnt have a camera. Fuck. Still, fuck it, I'm lucky enough to see that. No complains. And yes, M'sia do have lightning storms, if you wanna be at the real awesome spots, go to places where there is no tall buildings. That way, the lighning wont strike the ground but it will travel from cloud to cloud. Le fucken awesomeness. God.
  2. There was this one time in Egypt, I was on a tram on the way to God knows where. Looked outside and say this orange thing moving slowly downwards. A fucking meteorite. A fucking blazing meteorite. A motherfucking blazing ball of rock. In fucking Egypt. Wait, emoticon: O.o
    I swear I thought I was fucking dreaming. Then, confirmation came when out of nowhere this huge amount of rainclouds formed. Mwahahahaha!!! WTF! Aih... Perfection...
  3. To more subtle stuff. I was walking on a beach in Egypt and stopped to have a fag. I think it was 7 in the morning or some shit like that. Looked around and saw this man with his son (I think) and they were playing at the rocks. A big wave came and crashed into the rocks and drenched the gremlin. I mean kid. He started crying and the father was all 'Chill la cibai, air je kot. Wtf is wrong with you.' A-hem. Anyways, he consoles the kid then I realised the fucker is crying also. Uh... Yeah. Well, it would make a good photo...
Oh yeah I found out nobody fucking knows about light pollution. Why bitches, why? A-hem. So anyways...

To put it in the simplest terms, go outside at night if you're in a city and looks upwards to the sky. You'll realise that it's somewhat orangy and glowy and overall fucking ugly. Make your way to some rural town where everybody is a cannibal and do the same. It'd look like this:

Lo and fucking behold. Crazy ey? That's what light pollution does. It covers up the sky.

Dah I'm bored.

No comments: