Thursday, August 6, 2009

Who's hungry?

I'm in heaven.

You see, this heaven is different, there's no rivers of honey etc etc.

This heaven has awesome stalls in the most dirty, dodgy, a-serial-killer-is-gonna-jump-out-and-rip-me-to-shreds area.

This heaven goes by one name.

Penang.

I'm home bitches.

Anyways, for the past day, I have been piling up the calories like a fucking starved beggar in Ethiopia. I mean 7 meals per day is awesome to the point of nausea. And if the food is at home, well, lets just say there'll be refilling of the plate. *sobs* And they say heaven does not exist on earth.

Went to Batu Feringghi but the rain kinda halted the progress. Not that I have anything against the rain, heck, when you've been in Egypt where rain is non-existent, you really start to appreciate this stuff. I stood in the rain and enjoyed as each drop pelted against my skin. Fufufu, poetry much.

Nasi kandar behind Choresta Market was closed, bhaenchod. That actually pissed me off you know, I've been eating there all my life and when I come back from Egypt, the fucker was closed. The fuck? THE FUCK? So had to eat at some other random place. It was okay, not awesome, but it had to suffice.

Things left to do:

  1. Nasi Dalca Pak Din
  2. Rojak Ah Chai.
  3. Nasi Kandar Choresta Market.
  4. Buy awesome clothes at Batu Feringghi.
  5. Sam's Batik
  6. Devour more food related stuff.
  7. Smoke more cigarettes XD
You know, a few days ago before coming to Penang, me and my sister took Babe out to go to the beach. It was what, seven in the morning? I was my grumpy-don't-fuck-with-me-mood until I opened the window and... nothing. I heard nothing except for the wind blowing and the ocassional motorbike whizzing by. Other than that, there was... silence. It was fucked up cause I have been running around, being busy with life or so to say that I haven't even stopped to breathe in the morning air and just chill. I forgot how calming mornings can be. And it was fucked up. Pathetic, really. After that, I just ripped off my earphones and blanked out my mind. I enjoyed the morning. And got fucking wet after that bathing with my dog in the beach. Tsk. That's the true life.

2 comments:

shenmarc said...

fuck rivers of honey..gimme dalca man..fucker..wen cmg down..??..and

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Uh, we agreed on SUnday right? Chill la phai, you got till like September to lepak man.