Saturday, August 8, 2009

Sleepless Nights 17 - Addiction.

The flames bring out your true colours,
The pungent scent
intoxicating and hazy,
Clouds my eyes and confuses me.

Too poison for me yet
your kisses are irresistible,
Your cylindrical lips,
Oh so perfect.

You flow into me,
Skimming the ocean of saliva,
Gliding into the abyss,
Deeper and deeper.

The acidity,
The heat,
The nausea,
It all adds up to my love for you.

You tear me up,
Inside out,
That is your way,
A definition of your love.

They say you kill me,
Nay, none understand that you don't mean to,
You want to love but
your love makes me suicidal.

As you start to burn,
I flick you away,
Into a dirty drain or side walk,
Give you a new flame to feed upon...

And renew our love.


A/N: Feedback, fuckers.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome poetry Zuzu. I liked it from the get go,keep it up! :D

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Thanks Ika!

abdullah said...

weih,buat cite blu pon ok jugak.hahaha

ikanosha said...

ciggies! yay.

Anila P. said...

Ooo, I wonder what on earth you're referring to, hmmm...

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Kadir: hahaha nanti aku tulis buku blue kasi ko... Grenti first page dah pancut Mwahahahahaha

Ika (Not the cuttlefish): Yes, ciggies. Rejoice!

Ani: Hmmmm... tho oone might knnow from reading the previous comments, I can't help but wonder...

merahanis said...

no flowers, no sweet scents, no beautiful fantasies, everything opposite to what we normally use to refer to that subject.

i love it.