Thursday, February 25, 2010

Genuineness.

It seems to be important since it's part of taking a persons history and all.

See, they defined it as something that's pretty awesome ie; genuineness means the ability to be yourself in a relationship despite your professional role. Then they ruined the whole fucking thing by summarizing that you should just be 'genuine' and try your best to get the patient talking. How bout manipulative? Hmmm, somehow the latter sounds much better.

Yeah, I get it, who am I to talk ey? But fuck, my genuineness means this: I don't give a flying fuck who you are, I just want to know what's wrong with you, and then I want to move on. I don't fucking care who you are, I don't care what position you hold in the decrepit society and I don't care how awesome you'd look without your bra. Wait, scratch the last one, if you're Cracked stock boob chic, then yeah, I do care. Very much so. Wait, where was I?

Oh yeah, I don't care bout you. Frankly I doubt anybody even do. What I'm very much interested in is about how your body fucked up and what caused it and that's it. Treating you is optional. Refer above for Cracked boob chic dilemma.

Of course I can put that smiley face and tell you that it's all going to be okay. I'll take your hand, tell you you're not alone. Tell you that I'll cross oceans and fiery mountains with a gay companion in a quest to rid the world of the one ring- wait. I meant to cure. To cure. *cough* I can do all that but of course, that'd be lying. It'd beat the whole point. I will cease to be genuine.

If I'm genuine, heck, if all doctors are genuine, the world will be a much better place. Why? There'd be a fuckload more dead bodies and more doctors wandering around thinking 'Hey, even if they all died a horrible death, at least I'm genuine. At least I'm true to myself.'

Most of us are not at a level in which we are ready to do all the pure stuff. Telling the truth, preaching, not be a manipulative bastard, preaching, forgiving, preaching, preaching. Uh, you get the point. Everybody wants us to be all this, fuck, even you'd; I emphasise, YOU"D like to be able to do all this but fuck it mate, there's a reason why we have to go through life and make these mistakes. You don't drive in a place you don't know and not take a wrong turning. It's the norm, the secularism, the way it should be. You don't lie about some stuff, you'll end up being this fucktard that'd get fucked over and over because people can't handle the truth. You don't be a manipulative fucker and you end up... uh... well, there are ways to rise but manipulating is so fun, fuck you holy people!

To be able to do all this, it takes a pure heart (Snicker). I mean that not in a sense of religion but in a sense of being human. Pure. And nopes, sorry to hack through your bubble with a chainsaw mate, you ain't pure. Especially when you're a fucking doctor. You've got blood on your hands. Literally.

Therefore, I conclude that being genuine will result in your ultimate downfall. Being me on the other hand, well, let's just say...

4 comments:

diemarysues said...

Hey, holy people are usually the best manipulators - retract that statement, stinkeh!

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

... I... Refuse. There's much better ways and much subtle ways to manipulate and not usin religion in the process...

athirah ali said...

HAHAHA I've read this twice and it still cracks me up! xD

yeah anyway i totally agree, i mean since kindergarten we were taught to be ourselves and now when we take up medicine they ask us to be genuine which is to be all caring to the patient. yes, it isn't wrong it's just i think they should not have said we should be genuine they should've said that we should be very good actors ;)

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

The thing they should do is tell us that we need to be more manipulative. Much, much, much more manipulative. Hell, we're saving their lives (Or not) we can do whatever we want.