Thursday, November 24, 2011

Classes Are Perfectly Suitable For Dreaming.

There's something about classes that never changes for - I'm taking a wild educated guess here - eternity and that is the fact that everybody will find that it's the perfect environment to sleep in. I shit you not, especially when it comes to fucking Radiology. They expect us to last 6 hours. I regretfully say that nay, I am but a mortal and 4 hours is just about the maximum amount of attention I can spare a subject.

Not relevant, but awesome. Fucking Huskies.
Also, dreams can get real fucked up in class. Or am I the only one experiencing it? I dreamt that I was a fucker whose main method of transport is running on car rooftops and my mission in life is to troll the fuck out of everybody. Without leaving the roof. Then it got weird; I saw this dude who was the old version of the real life me and he was all cranky and shit. He got out of his car - My car? - and there was this surveillance camera that drove him batshit insane. He started to like tear at the camera with - I'm also assuming this - cyborg claws and then my mind decided that all of this was too much bullshit for me to handle. So I woke up, saw Radiology fapping in front of me and I finally came to terms that I do not want to live on this planet any more.


If I have a house one day, I'm going to model my room to a lecture hall. Then I'm going to hire an insomniac that gives enthusiastic lectures about Radiology and I'll have awesome dreams. On second thought, I'll just marry an insomniac Radiologist. Who's hot and have customisable body parts.

Eargasm of the day:

No comments: