Saturday, September 5, 2009

Angst.

Hmmm... It's been awhile since I posted something worth reading... Not saying this is but heck, at least this one has awesome kung-fu in it...

A-hem.

Thing is, I wrote a fuckload but its all fucking filled with really, uh, shall we say unsuitable stuff... It will offend. Definitely. So I leave them be, and I write a new one and the same thing happens. Now, I decided, heck, let's convey the message but lets make it simple shall we?

I am fucking tired and I refuse. Leave me be.

Now, if one is offended by this, then one can shove his/her/it's worries into one's own asshole.

To more happy news, I bought a fucking DSLR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Presenting my second wife:

Nikon D3000. OH-MY-FUCKING-GAWD. Yeaps, I'm a bimbo when it comes to these stuff.

To those who has camera knowledge, the D3000 is somewhat similar to the D60.

In a nutshell:

  • 10.2megapixel CCD sensor. Even in low light the image resolution makes easy work of big prints and sharp enlargements.
  • 11-point autofocus system. Keeps even the fastest moving subjects in focus, often the biggest challenge for compact cameras
  • Fast response. The start up time and shutter lag means you can capture the shot almost instantly, without the delayed response time common of compact cameras
  • Guide mode. Simply the easiest way to get great pictures, without having to read the manual
  • 3-inch TFT. With pictures this good, you will need a great screen to share them with friends and family
  • EXPEED image processing. Exclusive system to deliver rich, bright results close to what you saw with your own eyes
  • Picture Controls. Lets you set the look and mood of your images before you shoot
  • 3 fps continuous shooting allows you to capture fast-moving action at 3 frames per second
  • Intuitive ergonomics. We challenge anyone to pick up a D3000 and it not to feel part of your hand
  • Stylish discrete appearance. The D3000 does not become a barrier between you and your subject, resulting in natural looking expressions
  • Compact, light and durable. It won’t fit in your pocket, but with pictures this good you will find a shoulder to hang it on
Yeah, I know, I just copy pasted that shit. What the fuck, who reads this shit man... So far it has been pretty fucking awesome to say the least. I mean do expect starshots. Lots of em.. Oh yeah...

Oh yes, I'm looking for Silmarillion. Please notify me if anybody has it.

Ciowz.

9 comments:

ikanosha said...

omfg like, yay!

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Like oh my god right, I'm lyke so excited right now!!!1111 ROFL

Anila P. said...

I have the Silmarillion! Ning ning ning... So. Why didn't you call back? XD

shenmarc said...

ur one of us now zuf...one of us,one of us,one of us..

athirah ali said...

a beauty! wtf damn hilarious one of us, one of us xD

p.s. i actually read that shit ok, what inch and per second ahah

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Ani: FTW YO HAVE THE SHI- I MEAN SILMARILLION???!!! QUICK TELEPORT TO ME BATHROOM NOW!

Shenmarc *Snicker*: Nay, I shalt not be an accomplice of thee! Well, in line dancing I think... Anyways, phai, candlelight is teh fuckin' awesome

Athirah: Believe me, you dont wanna know the story behind that one. Seriously. You read that ah? What the fuck, I swear to god those shit are for mindless nerd zombies. Not saying you're one of em but... *whistles*

Farha Ghouse said...

omg, gila best!
*tumpang excited*
yeahh boleh nampak kot u excited gila :D

Anila P. said...

While teleporting to your bathroom may have its appeals, I think I'll pass. Snicker.

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Farha: MWAHAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A-hem... I took some pictures and posted it on facebook, if free gi la see... Feedback sket...

Ani: Apart from the giant spiders I keep as pets in there, theres nothing really... *Nazgul screeches from toilet* Uh... Well... you get the point...