Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The answer.

I finally got it. The answer to the question everybody is shoving up my ass when they contact me/ I contact them. Please la, be satisfied with this fucking answer, or else I'm chop your head off, boil your brain and eyes, suck the humour out and stuff them and hang them in my room.

Question: Shit la wei, Raya this year seem so damn boring la. Dah tak meriah doh. Why ah?

Answer:
  1. You're grown up la. The excitemennt diminishes coz now you start to realise that hell, Raya is just another day where family gathers round and eat and lepak together for the whole day. Today, you get a fuckload of guest streaming into your house and all that. That sense of realisation makes Raya less fun, not to mention the only duit Raya you'll be getting is from close families only. Also, for most of you, Raya is going on while school is. So yeah, you know that this shit is short termed excitement and you'll be back in school before you know it. Ha-ha for you.
  2. When you were a kid, Raya seems fun because you make an effort to actually go out and be with the throngs of people. Now? What the fuck, I see people being fucking online and lazing around in their room on Raya. No life ah you? Sad bhaenchod.
  3. If none of the above hits the spot, then it's either I'm out of ideas or you're just fucked up. Nah, you're just fucked up.
I don't know, Raya seems pretty much the same for me. How can you not enjoy fucking Raya man? Retard.

Ok off to get me some bubur pulut hitam! Oh yeah bitch!

Oh, and Selamat Hari Raya. It's the third day in case some of you forgot.

Ciow.

2 comments:

Farha Ghouse said...

hahahaha my entry pun cakap benda sama :p

check it out ;p

Zufar Ismail Zeid said...

Hahaha, I did, fucken coincidences ey? Meh, the world revolves around it.